First Sight

ELLA'S POV

Looks like Josepher and Amilia are good friends and are in a good relation...and looks great..
A few minutes passed and I was waiting for them to come as we had class....

A couple of minutes later a boy 'out of the blue'
Was staring at me...continuously as if I was his lunch...his charming brown eyes..red lips and his hot expressions towards my sight was making me uncomfortable and uncompressible...as soon as I stood up to ask him that what was his problem..why was he staring me like a monster?, he left his desk and went for his class..I wonder why..

"Ella it's time for the class" , said Amilia..
"Oh yeah let's go

My mind was still questioning me that why was he staring me like a wild lion?

Soon I entered the class and there we go...Josepher shouting in the whole and introducing me
" heyy students we welcome our new class-mate and our new friend Ella Jones"... "daughter of the chief"
....
Hey everyone listen!!!!
Trash!

That was the funniest moment I burst into laugh and said " it's ok Josepher the teacher will introduce me..you don't have to worry about that"
I went towards my bench to take a seat and that unexpected happened...
" it is the same guy who I saw out in the canteen...staring me like a wild lion...
" I hope i dont have to stay this whole year with this creepy"

Hey our lovely readers♡...
I hope you guys liked our 3rd chp...we love you all❤