CHAPTER:4

As I was moving towards him ,I heard pin drop silence for a while. I looked at his brown bloody eyes,red lips and pale skin ,"Aww what a magniloquent look !"I wondered....
"Good morning Sir"
This woke me up...
",Listen everyone we have a new student with us for this academic session",said Mr.Bill.
"Ella Jones"
"Yes sir"
"Introduce yourself"
"Ughhh will I have to introduce myself ?what a lazy teacher !bitch".
"What happened Ella?We don't have the whole day for you ,COME HERE!",
Mr.Bill shouted...
"Yes sir,
"I'm Ella Jones,a 19 year old girl I'm here in California due to my father's transfer.
My dad,Mr. Lucas Jones is the chief of San Francisco."

"Okay,enough of introduction",said Mr.Bill .
"So as you all know she's Ella Jones,
do talk to her "said Mr.Bill.
"Ella go and sit beside James Andreson",said Mr.Bill.
I was quite nervous but what could I do ?I forced myself to beside that wild lion.

Ella's Pov:-

I couldn't say anything at that very moment I felt kind of frantic at that moment but I was wondering why?why?is he a tiger ?or a lion ?that I should fear him?stupid me!He didn't even outter a word it seemed like a ghost was sitting beside me,okay I think that I should start ,"yeah I can do it "mummerred my inner brain.

"Hello I'm Ella and you?",I said
"James",he said .

He's so rude and arrogant I'm not going to talk with him anymore,if he talks to me then I'll simply answer otherwise I think it'll be better if we don't talk .I'm not obsessed to talk with such arrogant and starling ones.