CHAPTER:5

ELLA'S POV:
Finally the class got over, Amilia rushed towards me and said,

" hey Ella..Oh my gosh!! James is your bench partner..how is he...?? What did he tell you??.. Did you talk to him"..."Oh come on Ella say something"..."you are so lucky"...

James!!! He's my role model...Oh my!!!

"Amilia calm down!!!.. there's nothing such what you are thinking of...you've literally scared me... and what did you say that I'm lucky to have lames....games...James or whatever his name is...my partner"..

"He's such a stupid guy...he didn't even bother talking to me...so rude"..!!

"Oh oh oh that's not fair"...

Hey Am's what are you doing ,
said Jessica...

"Nothing much just talking to Ella about James"
Amilia we should leave its already 10:30 We have our class...let's go , said Josepher...

Bye everyone!! see you soon...said Amilia..

"So Ella do you like him" , said Jessica..
"Whom" ?
" James"
"No never ever"..
"That's great!! "....
"By the way why are you all so concerned about him...who is he? "

"James, his full name James Anderson...son of a millionaire , his dad is a succesfull businessman , her mom is the best doctor all over USA"

"His sister is a scientist in Space x ...and his brother is the best scholar of the Oxford university"....."James is one of the hottest guy in our entire college....every single girl has a crush on him."
"But this James did not even accept a single girl"
"On every 14th of Feb he recieves more than hundred bouquets..
But never replies to a single one"...

"Charlotte Avason another millionaire...she is the only single girl , James talks to"...

"Firstly I also had a crush on him...but now no more..he's an idiot"..
"I did not want to continue with this matter...it was nothing but just an infatuation" !!

"I said Jessica,
" hey does Amilia bunks her classes" ??
" no no not that, .....tomorrow is her birthday and luckily its Sunday so Josepher and Amilia went on a shopping"...
"Individually they are like a drop of water"..!
They most probably does everything together..
"They are really happy with each other...and Josepher is also a pretty nice guy"
"Ok it's time for my class..I should leave...
Meet you tomorrow in Amilia's birthday"...BYE

Hey our lovely readers...I hope you liked our 5th chapter...stay tuned...《interesting chapters on its way!!》♡♡