CHAPTER:10

I felt quite nervous at that moment,I said James,"James,I'll have to leave now"
"Why what's the problem?let her say whatever she wants to don't bother"

"You don't hesitate, nothing will happen to you, you are my "
"Let's enjoy!!! "

Next day

While I was going for the class,
cristoph stopped me saying..

"Today we are celebrating a festival of respect and affection by appealing an ornamental wristband to all the boys out here..."

" so what do I need to perform? "
"and by the way i don't think we celebrate such stupid things in our Christian culture..."

"We do...just a min let me show you..see so many girls are performing this ritual and now you need to do it..."

"And you will appeal this wristband to James...."
"I hope that's very clear to you now c'mon.. tie that to James.."

"What are you saying?"

"You need to!!! , said Christoph..

"No Christoph"

James was standing behind me
"Ella what's the matter?"

"No, nothing everything's fine "

Saying this I went to the cafeteria side..

James came dashing towards me  and said..

"What was the matter Ella?What was Christoph telling you?

"James,I he was forcing me to do a job which I didn't want to"

"What was it?"
He said that today we are celebrating a festival of respect and affection by appealing an ornamental wristband to all the boys out here..."
I said,"ok, so what's my role?"

He said that I'll have to tie you a wrist band in front of everyone because you love me and I love you!I don't know what he actually wanted to say....

James's POV

Doesn't she loves me?...
No no it's not possible I know she loves me ,I love her and we'll get married soon we'll lead a beautiful life .

James James are you lost somewhere in your daydreams??

Ahh!!No...
Ella do you love me?
I stared at him for a minute,it felt like only we both were there in this world...and no one else....
"Ella?what happened?"
"James I think I shall leave for my classes we'll talk afterwards bye."
She said this and went away..
Does she loves me?....

HEY OUR LOVELY READERS WE  HOPE  YOU LOVED OUR 10TH CHAPTER...STAY TUNED FOR MORE INTERESTING CHAPTERS COMING UP💝