CHAPTER:7

ELLA'S POV :
Today is amilia's birthday and she has asked me to come early....
Let me check the time...
Oh!! It's already 7:12 I need to pack my stuff and arrange everything quickly...
Let me take a shower first!!

Meanwhile ...

AMILIA'S POV:
It's my birthday o-la-la la la...
Oh yes it's my 19th birthday...I'm so excited for today as i have new friends with me tonight...
And I'm really shocked to know that James ,  t-h-e one and only JAMES is coming in  my birthday...
I wonder how did James agree to Josepher's proposal...
Anyways...I better hurry and take a shower quickly..
Josepher may come here and now...

"Heyy!!
"Oh My!!...josepher!!
"You could have told me that you're standing here to give me a stroke", I chuckled..

"It's not that Amilia"..
"can't I surprise you"..."c'mon its your birthday..."

"Yaa i know"...
Saying this I went to the shower..

ELLA'S POV:
Oh it's 7:30.. I have a lot of time now in my hands...let me arrange my stuffs by then...

Ok... so i need to get my dress, my make up and stuff..some accessories..and-a-and..no I don't think i need anything more...these are enough...

So i arranged...all my stuff...had my morning snack...cause I will have my breakfast at amilia's place...

I asked my dad..that im going to Amilia's birthday...so not worry about me.....
So i went to her house...and I saw Amilia wearing a very beautiful dress...a black dress which ended 2-3 inches above her knee...she was looking quite pretty...and I also saw josepher arranging things...in the room where the party is going to be held...
I  started helping them to finish up with the arrangements.

Her house was luxurious with two swimming pools......We were having fun ..

Hey our lovely readers I hope you liked our 7th chapter...stay tuned for more💝