CHAPTER:16

Mr. drew demanded an answer from us...

" who started the fight? "
"Who-o started the fight!!!"

"S-sir.."
"What happened James? , I did not expect this atleast from you..."
"If your father knows about this he'll breakdown..."
"What about his reputation in this city.."

"And what about you Ella?" "How did you tear your sleeve..?"
"Dammit!! C'mon answer me..."

"Ella speak up..what actually happened"...
"Who started the fight?"

I was looking at James...he nodded his head , whispering cristoph did it..
At the same time when I looked at cristoph..he kept uttering not to tell the truth..

"S-sir , sir James started the fight"..."while I ceased to stop there fight my sleeve tore-" , I fumbled..

James looked at me ,  freaking out...his lips parted out after listening to it...

Cristoph smirked at me..

Before Mr.drew could declare a decision...James left the office , wiping his tears from his eyes...

JAMES POV

I did not expect she?..my Ella...I didn't think she will hold  responsible me for this!!
I was wrong...I took a wrong decision of choosing her
I went to our play ball basketball ground and started hitting the ball hard....

Ella came towards me...

"What's wrong James?" why  did you rush out from the office? , James, James hello?
"I'm  talking to you.."
"Have you gone deaf?"
"I demand an answer from you.."

"Oh will you just shut!! Your mouth Ella..leave me alone...I don't want to waste my time talking to you.."

"Oh please don't shout at me.."

"Whatever happened there was your fault...right?"..
" you started the fight..didn't you..."

"He was behaving horribly...then that was perfectly fine...I tried protecting you...but I was wrong..." , said James

"Oh i just forgot, you only said , all girls like when a guy is chasing her, It definitely proves you liked it, you loved it, you enjoyed it didn't you!!!!!"

I slapped him very hard saying..

"I was talking about your chasing not somebody else!!"

I started crying...tears of accusation ran down my cheeks..!

"You cheated on me....I had mistaken myself with you..."

"THE JAMES ANDERSON  had done a very big mistake choosing you..."

"I thought of giving you this ring today..I hope you remember , I asked you to come quickly..I have something special for you..."

"I said it right.. "

"But now it's useless...its just nothing..you don't deserve this!!

I threw the ring in the basketball  court saying..

Now go to HELL!!!!.