CHAPTER:35

Aaah...the flight finally landed.

"The Phuket airport was not that good,but the beauty of the beaches made the airland beautiful.

As we were heading,two girls with red dress,gave James a bouquet of flowers.

"Oh so is this idiot famous here?",my inner mind murmured.
We went to OYO 358 Rattana Residence Thalang.

"What who booked this hotel?",said James.

"Me", said Josepher.

"Why?",said James.

"Ugh are we going to stay in the footpath?"

"We are going to my private villa."

"What?", said Josepher.

"Yea".

"Okay."

ELLA'S POV

Huh?Is James showing off?My god.Even we people are rich,not only James.Josepher's dad is an archaeologist,the hotel he booked in the luxurious one in the whole of Phuket.James is truely like Charlotte!Hell!

"See this is my Villa".

"Oh it's amazing!"

"It's of $43 million

"It's of $43 million.",said James.

"This is specially for you all",said James.

Ella's Pov

I've never expected James to be like this .She's so stupid!Dam idiot!My Villa is better than his.Huh!

"Amilia and Josepher this is your bedroom"

"Alicia and Edward,this is your"

"Ella this is your"

"And this is mine".

James you should stay with Ella

"No Edward "

"Ok as your wish"

We went for a walk outside...it was pleasant weather and wanted to refresh my mood so I did my minimal makeup and went...we all went , I mostly had spend time with Alicia and Amilia...we had a lot of fun!!

After we came home,
Suddenly Josepher said us to get ready,the boys knew about this.

I dont know why my heart skips a beat whenever I am near her...Why does she have such a effect on me...?

Anyways I need to hurry ...everybody must be waiting for me in the dining hall..

We came here for Amilia and josepher's treat ...let's focus on that!

After a couple of minutes..

"The food here is very nice right Ella? " , said Josepher

"Yeah exactly!"

"Ok then Ella , Amilia and Alicia prepare for tonight's party..."
"We'll have lot of fun..." , said James

"2-3 designers and some makeup artists' are waiting in Room 308 ...you all can choose your dress for tonight's event..."
"See you soon Guys!!"

"Ella I'm sure James kept the most B- eautiful ball gown for you..." , said Alicia

"Ahh ! Stop talking nonsense ..."

"Yeah yeah we know" ...after saying that we all bursted out laughing...

"Anyways let's go."

"Yeah"

We had chosen our gowns...

Mine was pink , floral and amazing!!

Alicia had a chosen a blue one..it was truly pretty ....all glitters shining like stars

Amilia chose a very beautiful red ball gown

We all loved our dresses...mine was a little heavy...I could not handle it...

I was sure our dresses were about million dollars ....anyways thank you so much James...

We also did our makeup....the artists' did their

magic on our faces..

...

While we three were coming down the stairs ...
James , josepher and Edward was like: they parted out their lips loud...looking at us...a soft royal music had been played to give some romantic vibes...

The way Edward was looking at Alicia...I was sure something is going on between both of them...
Anyways they look very cute together...
Josepher kneeled down and kept his hand forward for a dance...the same as to James and Edward...Alicia was with Edward and I with James
..

We gave our best to make it a fruitful evening.. the lights had dimmed and a soft flash of the moon was giving the hall , all the fame it needed.
.....