CHAPTER:17

James after 3 years

Life has two options...
1: Forgive that person whom you cannot forget..
Or
2: Forget that person whom you cannot forgive...

And I moved on with it...
I started a new life, yes a new life! I couldn't forgive her and that's why I chose the 2nd option...and now I'm really happy
Today is our graduation and just to remind you, me and my friends are in London ...

and now I'm really happy Today is our graduation and just to remind you, me and my friends are in London

Friends to talk about , I hope you remember Amilia, Josepher and Charlotte . I live with them in a resort beside our university...I need to get ready...

In the university

"Are you sure , James will get in ", said Amilia .
Yes of course he will , he's a brilliant student. I'm absolutely sure about it.
It's a challenge.

"What Josepher not now...oh god ", said Charlotte..

"If we lose this time you are gone Josepher " , said Amilia

You just wait , said Josepher

It's already time now, and I can't see James anywhere , if he gets late then f-inished.

Our principal started announcing the name of the graduants,and the scholar of our school.

The 3rd position goes to..
Danna Martinez
..

The 2nd position is held by..
Adrian Rivera
..

"God the second position also gone..where is James ??" , said Amilia..

I kept tapping my feet...

And the scholar of this academic session is

Oh god fingers crossed...I closed my eyes..

James Anderson .

Yes! I gave a high five to Charlotte..

James came running from the back entrance ...he put on his scholar ship hat and went and took the certificate..

We all celebrated James's happiness and success that he achieved...
We all went to a nearby club and had fun and enjoyed together.