CHAPTER:12

It's 5:30 a.m .It was a gray overcast day and dismally and depressingly a gloomy weather.Uggh it started raining.Hours passed, the rainfall did not stop.I had to buy groceries today.lt's 3:00 p.m now and it was raining heavily,I missed my collage.Finally I decided to go to the shop and get the things.I wore my dress, didn't have time for makeup took an umbrella and went. It was a stormy and windy day it was really a difficult job for me to cross the road. Finally I did it,but Alas!the shop was closed.The wind blew heavily with my umbrella.I got wet and was coughing.Oh thank god! There was a house nearby, I thought of drying my wet hair to get rid of this cough and cold.
"Knock knock anybody here?"
Someone opened the door.The boy was wearing a mask and a red towel.
"What do you want?",said the boy.
Actually I'm wet so I just wanted to dry my hair so can I ?
He looked at me .
"Come in",he said
I came in .
He locked the door,turned towards me and opened his mask.
As soon as he opened his mask I was appalled.
"James?",I said
"Your James".
"I'm really sorry I didn't know that this is your house".
"Who said that this is my house?This is not my house this is my grandmother's house she is hospitalized so I'm staying here."

"It's the same thing.
Okay bye James."
"James?",I said
"Your James".
"I'm really sorry I didn't know that this is your house".
"Who said that this is my house?This is not my house this is my grandmother's house she is hospitalized so I'm staying here."

"It's the same thing.
Okay bye James."

He pulled my arms and pulled me towards his chest.
"J-J-J-James".I said.
"Come with me".he said.

He took me towards his bedroom,gave me a towel and said me,
"Take a shower".
I said,"no it's alright I don't need a shower I'm fine ."
He with his arrogant expressions said me,
"Take a shower."
I went towards the washroom,and he called,
"Ella,change your clothes,put a towel let your clothes dry."
Without any answer I went and took a shower.
It was really embarrassing wearing a towel in front of James.Anyways I came out of the bathroom.

Hello readers hope you enjoyed our Chapter 12.Stay tuned for more interesting chapters.