CHAPTER:23

ELLA'S POV
I started packing my stuffs...
My flight was at 2pm

I had to reach the airport by 12...

It was 11:30
I left for the airport...it almost takes 18-20 minutes to reach the airport...

5 hours later

I finally reached london....
I stayed at a hotel..I ate a bit...cause i was too hungry...

And i as went towards the bed ...my phone rang...

Tring..tring..tring...

"Excuse me is this Ms.Ella Jones..."?

"Yes it is..who are you?"

"I am Mr. Carl Evans..Head of the Evans pvt.Ltd. company.."

"Oh yes Mr. Evans i just forgot...anything extra to say..."

"Yes i hope you remember tomorrow is our new launch and you have been replaced as the superior head of this branch now...make sure to come by 8 in the morning..."

"Yes certainly Mr. Evans.."

I have a lot of time now...I think i can wander around this place...maybe for an hour...yeah..that's a good idea..

I wore my casuals..took my phone and went out...while I was walking towards the corridor my phone rang..

"Yes who's it?"

"Ella this is me Josepher..did you blow out your  brother from mind sis...?"

"No no ! Oh no..I did not forget... you josepher...you are my cool dude..anyways...how are you..? What about amilia?"

  "Me Amilia are together now... i mean amilia Charlotte me and james stay together in a resort beside our university in london"

"You guys are in london...!!" "Actually i-"

"What Ella.?"

"I- no nothing fine enjoy yourselves...bye..I have some work.."

They I mean James is in London right now...
Oh my!! What the heck! By any chance if I could have met him...
But what's the point..he hates me...

Meanwhile

"Why did Ella hang up the call in that manner...something is fishy!!..."

"Josepher...whom were you talking with...for so long..."?

"It was Ella..."

"What!! It was Ella...why didn't you inform me that...?
It's been three years...I did not even heard her voice..

You call her again...right now!!

"No Am's she is busy...she said she has some work.."

"Fine!! If she calls again...Inform me...don't stand here like a freaking damn statue..."

"Okay!"

Next morning

Oh it's 7 already...I need to get ready for the launch...

Let me take a quick shower and I'll leave as soon as possible...

It was 7:24..

Oh Lord...I'm getting late..
I'll do one thing...I better leave now...I'll eat somewhere outdoor...

Ella c'mon drive quick...
Really...it's too late..shit!

Oh aha!! Its so cold...

Uff!! Oh!! Finally I'm here on time...2 more minutes , I would have been kicked out of this launch...

Concurrently..

"Josepher!! Amilia!! Is the breakfast ready....it's getting late....it's a big day today..."

I need to reach there by 8:30...and now it's already been 8:02..

"Yes yes James...you food got a little varnish"...."anyways eat fast and leave quick..."

..I reached the office..

Mr. Evans told that our meeting with our new superior will start within 15 minutes...

I had time in my hands..I was drinking some mocktail , it was almost time for the launch and the meeting...
Ohho!! I'm super excited to meet our new superior.

It was time...

Mr. Evans called me , Edward and my other  clients for the meeting...

"Everyone ready to meet your new superior...okay then what's the point on waiting!!!"

"Meet your new
And
Beautiful
Superior!!"

"Ella  Jones!! "
"Everyone a big round of applause!!"

JAMES POV

I was seeing her after complete 3 years
She was as beautiful as she was....she did not change a single one ....but I cannot forget how selfish she was...I hate you Ella...I and will forever!!

The glass in my hand broke-off into my firm rage..

Blood started dripping off my palm..

I saw some pinch of water in her eyes after watching me get hurt, but this was nothing , nothing compared to what she did to me 3 years back...

I took a tissue from aside and wiping off my tears I left that place...

"James stop! Wait James where are you going?!!"

JAMES POV
I went to the walkways of the London bridge...

I was talking to myself..

Why am I crying...no hell!!  THE JAMES ANDERSON is crying for that stupid!! No way ...
No way I'm working under her ! She can never ever be my superior...if i work with her...I need to talk with her ....

And i dont want that...

I don't want my past to destroy nor influence my future!!!