CHAPTER:8

Finally it was evening...spending a catchy morning with my best ever friends I received in my life...

After consuming hours in Amilia's house...I was not informed that James and Charlotte are arriving tonight...Amilia and josepher had planned to call them..

ELLA'S POV
Oh god that creep is coming here...I wonder how did they agree to come...
I can no more be independent to move around here and there in Amilia's house....
He'll keep staring me like a creepy wraith... ugh..Like what could possibly go wrong..
Saying this, Amilia shouted and greeted James and Charlotte...
And as I anticipated...he was deeming as if I was looking the world's most b-beautiful women..

Meanwhile  he was walking forward from the corridor..

my hands and my knee started shivering out of fear...
" keep calm Ella.. There's nothing to fear about a human.." I murmurred...

I couldn't control myself...I walked towards the terrace as soon as possible...
Amilia held my hand and stopped me, asking!!
" where are you going Ella? "
Aren't you happy that James and Charlotte are here for my birthday...??

I took Amilia in a corner and asked her..
"Why didn't you inform me that James is coming.."
"You could have told me before..."
"Why Ella? What's the problem..I and Josepher thought of surprising you..
"C'mon I have that right to do so"
"I know that Amilia.. but it's your birthday..surprises are awaited for you...and you know i don't like this creep...'such a pain'.."

Ok chill..you don't have to talk with him you better stay around me..I hope that's ok , said Amilia..

Fine.. , I said
Hey guys we are back...don't worry..Ella was thirsty she went to drink water...you guys enjoy yourselves..

                       Meanwhile
"Amilia I know Ella was not thirsty" ..c'mon say the truth.. , said Josepher..
Actually...you visibly know that Ella hates James...she's not happy with our surprise..
James went on her nerves.. she's literally drinking glasses of water interminably..."
" what do I do now.."
"I think she's not comforted around James...but there's no way...we cannot send her back home..."
"Don't worry she'll manage..you just stay around her..." , said Josepher ..
" I think you're right...

ELLA'S POV
I am no way staying with that creep...by the time Amilia lacerates her cake... I'll have my dinner and leave for my home...

Meanwhile...josepher brought her cake...we started wishing her..happy birthday..
I very steadily...went backwards and started walking towards the exit door...and then..
I crashed over James...
Thankfully..James caught me in his arms..saying..

"Ella be carefull"..
"Are you Ok?"

"For a minute I was just shocked to hear those innocent  words plattering out  his mouth..."
"This is impossible..."

"He again questioned..
" Ella are you fine..?

"Y-ye-yes ...    yes I'm fine..thank you so much.."

"Oh you don't need to thank me for this"...anyways... are you leaving? "

"Oh yes I am...

" so soon"  , said James...

Yes.. ..actually my dad is home alone...
he'll forget his medicines...I need to hurry and reach my home as soon as possible"

"Should I drop you home? , said James..
"No no..I'm fine.."
"No need to get in trouble just because of me.."
"I can go by myself.."

"Fine then.. see you tomorrow"..bye... , said James

"Bye!!

Hey our lovely readers we hope you loved our 8th chapter...keep loving us..💝💝 《interesting chapters on its way》💝💝