He's Out.

Shoyo Hinata

I woke up far earlier than I meant to.

I woke up suddenly and I found myself lying on top of Kageyama's chest. My phone was still right next to me, so I flipped it over. The screen came to life, illuminating the room with light.

4:15 AM.

This has started to happen to me more often lately, where I wake up around 4 AM no matter what time I went to sleep. The real issue was that I could never get back to sleep afterward, meaning I was fully awake at 4 AM.

I sighed, carefully sliding off the bed to avoid waking Kags. 

I grabbed my laptop and my throw blanket, deciding to camp out in the living room.

I decide to make myself an iced coffee, 'dirt coffee' in Kageyama's words.

Just because he's a wuss who can't take unfiltered caffeine doesn't make me the crazy one.

it just makes him a bitch baby.

 once my coffee was done, I sat on the couch and wrapped myself in my fuzzy gray blanket, and watched youtube.

Youtube to the point where I suddenly found myself watching creepy nursery rhymes.

I quickly exited the tab before shuddering.

"How is that for kids?" I wondered aloud, deciding to check the time.

7:03 AM

"Guess I should get ready or whatever," I sighed, shuffling off to shower before Kageyama.

🏐🏐🏐

"Good morning, Kags!" I sang,  throwing myself into his arms when he appeared at the bottom of the stairs. With a surprised yelp, he opened his arms and spun me around.

"Geez Sho, you almost gave me a heart attack!" he cried, setting me back down on the floor. I laughed, pushing him towards the table where I had made him breakfast.

"Thanks babe," he said as he grabbed his plate from the kitchen. "Oh, by the way, Kuma is swinging by to drop us off today," he called to me.

"Ok!" I replied, and just I was about to call for Natsu my phone started to ring.

it was Natsu, face timing me from her iPad.

I accepted the call and within a second her face was right in front of the screen, her nostrils in my face.

"Tsunami," I said seriously, narrowing my eyes as I looked at her nose.

"Hinyo."

"Why are you..?"

"I'm letting you know that I am coming down in 3 minutes, so don't yell for me,"

"Fine, fine," I sang before she hung up, like the rude 7-year-old she is. "Rude," I  gasped as Kageyama laughed at me as he ate his eggs.

Then my phone rang again. I picked up, still a bit salty about Natsu being Natsu.

"What now, Natsu?" I sighed not realizing that it was an actual phone call and not a facetime.

"Uhhh, Shoyo it's Suga..." He said, trying not to laugh at me. "What did Natsu do to you?"

"It's nothing really," I stammered.  "Anyway, what's up Suga?"

"Right. Well a few days ago you told me you had something to tell me, so when you never got back to me I thought that you forgot."

"Shit! I totally did! I mean I didn't forget what I was going to tell you, but I forgot that I was supposed to tell you about it."

"It's ok Shoyo! I was just reminding you," he said, and I could hear the smile in his voice. 

"Thank you Mooooooom," I sang, and he laughed.

"Anything for my favorite bird child,"

"Favorite?" I gasped.

"Shhhhh, don't let that get out," he laughed again, and his laugh was so infectious I couldn't help laughing too.

"My lips are sealed," I giggled in response.

"Sho! It's time to go!" Kageyama called from the doorway. "BUG! LET'S GO!" He shouted up towards the stairs.

"DAMN, KAGIO SHUT YOUR FACE!" She screamed back. My mouth fell open.

"Suga, I'm going to talk to you later," I spoke through gritted teeth.

"Yeah, say hi to Natsu for me," he hummed before hanging up.

I exhaled before I ran right into Kags. I held out my arm and let him know to stand down.

"Natsu," I said quietly when I opened her bedroom door. She was sitting on her bed and crying angry tears. "Tsu?" 

She looked at me and she exploded.

" GET THE HELL AWAY FROM ME HINYO! WE'RE NOT FUCKING FRIENDS!"

"You're right. I'm your older brother who you can't talk to like that. If you're angry, tell me what's wrong."

"Leave me alone," she said quietly, hugging her knees.

"Natsu, I see that you're angry, but I'm going to need you to tell me what's going on."

She looked up at me, and her face softened. 

"Hinyo, AJ called me." My head snapped to look at her again.

"W-what did he say?" My voice quavered despite my best efforts.

"He's out. And he's headed here."

Just then, Kageyama came to the door.

"Hey babe-" he stopped when he saw our faces. "What's wrong?"

"I-"

"What you need me to do?"

"Call up Kuma. Tell the team we won't be in school today. I'll call all three of us out of school. We need to get out of this house. Now."