Miss Attitude

AN:

|Hey hey hey! It's Autumn, back at it again with an Author's Note! I drew the art above because it has to do with the chapter, so please be nice! I hope you enjoy it!! -AQ|

Tobio Kageyama

"WHAT?!?" I exclaimed, not sure I really understood what Ms. Hinata had said.

"Y-you mean I have a sister now?" Natsu said with a wavering voice. She was as confused as I was.

"And I have a girlfriend now?" I whispered, hoping it wasn't true.

"Only technically. It's kind of like a transgender person I guess. They are in the wrong body. That's what happened to Shoyo. I'm sorry, but I have to talk with the doctor again. Come on Natsu, I know you're tired." She spoke softly as if trying to let me down slowly. Natsu slid off my back and grabbed her mother's hand. Without another word, they walked away. I could clearly see the tears in both of their eyes as they walked off.

I turned my head quickly, trying to prevent the tears from falling down. 

I had to see him for myself.

I walked to the receptionist's desk, and slammed both hands on the desk. It startled the nurses sitting there, and they turned towards me. The one in the middle with bright blue hair responded to me.

"Sir? Can I help-"

"Shoyo Hinata! He got here around 7 pm tonight. What room is he in?"

"Umm, ok give me a second...sir." She said the last word with unnecessary bite, then started tapping on her keyboard. Ok Miss Attitude, I thought as I rolled my eyes and impatiently tapped my foot.

"Oh! Oh... um, she is in room 203." She used that fucking tone again.

"Why thank you Miss Attitude for assuming you know more than I do. My fucking boyfriend is a he, so fuck off with that attitude." I snapped, making sure she felt like the inconsiderate fool she is. She was stunned into silence.

"It's not his fault that he is now in a female body, so DON'T FUCKING MAKE ASSUMPTIONS ABOUT PEOPLE YOU DON'T FUCKING KNOW BECAUSE IF I WAS EVEN A LITTLE BIT ANGRIER RIGHT NOW, I MIGHT'VE BEAT THE SHIT OUT OF YOU." I growled. I had started to lean over the desk and she recoiled with pure fear in her eyes. 

I came too, and slowly moved back. Before leaving, I flipped her off and pinned her with my signature death glare before storming off to the elevator. I could feel multiple pairs of eyes following me, so I changed course and swerved to the stairs.

❤❤❤

217, 215, 213, 211, 209, 207, 205, 203...

203! I skidded to a halt, and backtracked to the door that read '203'. I took in a deep breath and opened the door.

There, Hinata was lying down, his body was covered, but he was looking like his normal self, except... his hair was longer now. At least a little past shoulder length, and fell in messy orange curls. It was...hot, honestly.

"S-s-shoyo?" I stammered quietly while stroking his face. As I brought my hand across his cheek, His eyes fluttered open.

"Kageyama!" He said with a drowsy surprised voice that was some how so cute. He sat upright and immediately pulled the covers up to his chin. But, there was something...no, somethings off. 

His voice was a little higher and he had...freckles?

"Kageyama," He repeated, his voice suddenly filled with pure despair. He had freckles, all over his face which only made him even cuter. I could feel my cheeks heating up as I looked at this soft boy in front of me. He sighed, and looked up at me with those beautiful big honey-brown eyes that I could never say no to.

"Promise you won't break up with me. Promise me you'll still be my boyfriend," he whimpered as he clenched the covers even tighter in his small fists. Slightly smaller than I remember, but nevermind that!

"Sho, I love you. Why in the hell would I ever leave the love of my life?" I said, trying to pour all of my love into these two sentences. He smiled a soft but pained smile. "Ok Kags," he said, closing his eyes as he dropped the covers and exposed bandages that formed a sort of shirt around Hinata's... new chest, as well as...hips? Less like a shirt, more like a makeshift bra...and all of a sudden, he's curvy.

"Kageyama, say something! Say anything!" At this point, Shoyo was crying in earnest.I climbed onto the bed and tucked his head into my already wet shoulder and let him cry. I squeezed him tightly and he did the same as fat, hot tears hit my shoulder. This side of him, I'd never seen before and I could feel the tears welling up in my own eyes. They fell, streaking down my face. I sniffed and quickly rubbed my palm against my wet cheeks.

"H-hinata boke, you could turn into a r-rock and I would still l-love you and n-never ever leave you. Y-you dumbass, I want- I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Playing v-volleyball with you. L-laughing with you. Kissing you. S-seeing you. Being with you. Because no matter w-what, you are s-still you." I stammered throughout my entire confession, but I meant every single word with every fiber of my being.

"I love you Kags,"

"I love you more Sho,"

"No, I love you more"

"No, I  love you more"

We looked at each other, sitting there wrapped in each other's arms, tears staining our cheeks.

A lot had changed from 7 to 9 pm, but somehow we still found a way to argue over nothing.

"Boke Hinata Boke," I whispered into his soft, pink lips.

"Bakageyama," he giggled, and I could feel the smile forming on those lips as he pressed them against mine.

Some things never change.