No Printer, Just Fax

AN:

|Hi! This is a reupload because I forgot to upload the art I made for this chapter. Sorry for that! anyways, hope you enjoy! -AQ|

Shoyo Hinata

I don't know where all those words came from.

I've never heard Kags talk about something so passionately other than volleyball. He's never worn his heart on his sleeve like he is now. I don't really remember what I said, what I cried about, but it had an immense effect on him, and he hasn't let go of me since. We were talking about volleyball, when I noticed a large red mark tinged with purple on his right cheek.

"Hey, Bakageyama!" I yelled, pointing right at his face. He smirked before hitting me over the head like always.

"Owwww, you bitch," I cried rubbing my head. He stuck out his tongue at me.

"Oh, shut the fuck up shrimpy! I told your ass not to call me Bakageyama," He sneered, but I could see from the smile on his face that he didn't mind. I rolled my eyes at his stupidity.

"Whatever. But seriously though, what happened to your face?" I pointed at his red and purple cheek.

"My fa-? Oh. Your sister happened." His voice dropped at the last part, and he just looked dumbfounded, as if he was reliving it. He turned his full cheek to me, I could see a clear small handprint across his cheek. I clapped my hand over my mouth, tried and failed to keep the giggles in.

"Goddaaaamn! Baby sis slapped the shit out of you, Yama! What happened?" I laughed. He blushed, clearly embarrassed.

"I was worried about you, and my mind was apparently somewhere else, you know? Kuma was shaking me, but it wasn't enough. So, Bug got annoyed and basically spiked my face." he mumbled, his palm partially covering his mouth. Awww, he was worried about me. I scooched closer, into his lap then kissed him once. Then I leaned to his ear.

"You'll have to put concealer on it during school tomorrow," I whispered. He recoiled, and fell back on the bed. I just laughed, and fell with him. Then, all of a sudden, he flipped us over and he was on top of me. Goddamn, it's like the top energy is radiating off of him. Heat climbed to my face as his face came closer and closer to mine. He's moving soo slow. Let's speed this up. I grabbed his cheeks and pulled his lips down on to mine.

It started off slow, then we picked up speed, deepening the kiss with every second. He gripped my thigh and I moaned. It was starting to get really hot, and my hands were moving under his shirt.

"Kagio? Hinyo? What are you doing?" Natsu's voice came from the doorway. We were apart faster than our freak quick attack. I looked toward the door and saw my mom with an expression that can only be described as a Lenny face, covering Natsu's eyes so she couldn't see. Pointing at Natsu, Kageyama spoke up.

"Did she see-"

"Nope, not a thing. But me on the other hand... not so much." My mom interjected, with a sly suggestive raise of the eyebrow, she lowered her hand. The second she could see, Natsu came barreling towards me.

"Hinyo! You have boobs! And freckles! And longer hair!" She yelled, it was clear she was excited as she poked me almost everywhere. Being ticklish, I laughed. I noticed Kageyama's eyebrow quirk. Crap. I wasn't ticklish before. He's going to attack me later. She smiled, but then, it fell.

"Hinyo, what do you want me to call you? Like, pronoun stuff. And is it okay if I style your hair in the mornings?" She whispered, clearly hoping she hadn't offended me. I smiled softly. I loved that even though she would love to have an older sister, she wants me instead.