Chapter 31

Chapter 31-

I woke with adrian arms around me,he as so warm and i felt so comfortable.

"Good morning", i whispered.

"Good morning".

I looked him in the eyes and touch his chin then his lips,he brushed a hair out of my face then kiss my cheeks. He got up and went inside the shower. I picked up my phone and saw a miss call from demetruis.

"Shoot", i called him back and it ringed three times before he picked up.

Hello, he said

Demetruis i am so sorry.

Its alright i see how it is.

You know i just came and i really wanted to see adrian so i got kind of busy and i forgot all about you.

You know what they say right boyfriend first,

I laughed and said ill let you know when we could meet alright.

"Alright"

........

Adrian came out the shower with blue shirt and some black gym shorts. I was making my way to the shower when adrian got behind me and wrap his hands around my waist.

I laughed and said adrian-

Shhhh,he whispered in my ears.

What-

Shhhh

Adrian

Jalessa he mocked me

I laughed and he did the same,"i miss you" he whispered. I kiss his forehead and went inside the shower. Adrian doesnt act like this till he have something on his mind that hes not telling me. It was kinda wierd but he is my boyfriend so i had to support him and he acted the same way when he wanted to say "i love you". When he said those words i was shocked that he loved me and i did to, i guess he was scared that i might not of felt the same.

I finish taking a shower and i put on some pink body shorts but they wasnt that short and black shirt that said love me. I walked out the bathroom and saw adrian with something in his hands but didnt see what it was.

Whats that, i ask.

Whats what, he said trying to play dumb.

What was you just hold.

ohh,Nothing he said kissing my cheek.

I let it go since i know i wasnt gonna get it out of him. He came up to me and wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me a sweet slow kiss, we kept kissing for awhile until he pulled away and said "you wanna go out tonight"

What i said.

Do you wanna go out to a restaruant or something, he ask agian.

Yes! I yelled and jumped on him,he spinned me aroundthn stop and he picked me up and i wrapped my legs around him and kissed him,he walked over to the bed without taking his lips off mines and he flip us over that now he was on top of me since i had on a short pants on i felt his cold hands on my thighs and smelled his scent,he smelled so good. He stop kissing me and layed on the bed next to me. I moved over so i could lay my head on his chest and he played with my hair.

......

I had on a red dress that reached my knees and adrian had on a suit with a red tie.

You look beautiful,he said

You dont look bad yourself

He chuckled and gave me a quick peck on the lips and we went to his car and drove off.

......

Were in this nice restaurent and we just finish ordering our food and were waiting on the waiter to bring us our food back.

As we waited for the waiter adrian placed his hands on top of my hands and smiled at me. The waiter came back with our food and we ate in silence.

What college are you going to,ge ask breaking the silence.

Um..i sent university college a letter and they said they would send me a letter to let me know.

You think i could get in so we wont be apart, he ask.

I dont know but F.I.A.M college is right there i think youll get in there.

"Great".

.....

After we ate dinner and dessert and we was about to leave but i needed to use the bathroom. Adrian said go he will wait and i quickly found the bathroom used it washed my hands and left.

I found adrian still seating at the table he looked so nervous and scared and he couldnt see me because he was facing the other way.

Hey you ready to go, i ask

Wait-

Whats wrong ,i ask

Nothing,umm....jalessa i was nothing without you just a popular boy and when we started dating i begin changing i cared about school,i did my homework,and i actually want to go to college. When im away from you im thinking about you and if im with you im still thiking about you. Jalessa im crazy about you andi know im 18 and your 17 but youre turning 18 and were young but i dont want to lose you,i want you to be mine forever he got up and went on one knee and said "so jalessa angel brown will you marry me.

I was speechless i didnt kmow what to say i mean i love him and want to spend the rest of my life with him but were teens .....and what im i saying.

"YES"! Yes,ill mrry you i shouted over and over and over.

He smiled and put the ring on my finger and picked me up and kissed me. Everyone clap and cheered.

A\N -there engaged lol but please leave comment and vote plus be my fan and ill fan you rught back

Hope you enjoy....