Chapter 35

Chapter 35 -

We reached my house and I was surprise to how many cars was parked outside there was so many people and the music was loud everything was perfect and only one thing was missing and that was me the birthday girl.

You ready,adrian ask

Yes sir.

Then lets go, he said.

We got out the car and walked to the door. Adrian knocked on the door and I heard someone yelled "shes here".

My mom opened the door and everyone yelled "HAPPY BIRTHDAY JALESSA"! My mom gave me a big hug and kissed me on the cheek,then she huged adrian and did the same thing. Everyone started hugging and giving me hand shake and boy was I dizzy. The one person that cought my eyes was demetruis, I ran up to him and gave him a big hug.

"Happy birthday shawty", he said

Thank you.

Welcome

The place looks great,i said

I know and your two friends decorated it you should see the pool.

This a pool party, I ask

Its gonna be,we have something plan that has never happened and no birthday parties.

Cant wait.

I was actually curious and couldnt wait. This was actually fun and a lot of people was here and I had so many presents.

Come dance girl,demetruis said snapping me off my traning thought.

We went on the dance florr and srarted dancing to "gangnam style". I looked around and saw adrian dancing with shay and I couldnt help but laughed she saw me looking and mouthed "happy birthday" I smiled and mouthed thank you and went back to dancing.

Hours later around 10oclocked-

The music stoped and the dj told everyone to go out to the pool. I got exited and kept smilling the whole time. When everyone was out by the pool demetruis told me to walk in and everyone started clapping,yelling and cheering. The dj gave demetruis the microphone and demtruis started talking.

Okay guys,now everyone no why were here upset jalessa. Now before we get down to business I would like to wish my best friend a happy birthday and hope you enjoyed it because me,shay,monique planned this. Weve been your friend for a long time now and we missed you when you had left and were so glad your glad. If you look around there are so many people here because we love you and because we wanted to party,"everyone laughed",but we love you though girl. "Now jalessa do you have anything to say before we start singing the happy birthday song",

Umm,yes.. He handed me the microphone and I began saying thank you everyone for being here I hope you all come to me wedding as well and to my three best friends thank you for all of this and to my mom thank you fpr everything youve done for me in my life I love you,and last but not least to my fiance I love you with all my heart and cant wait to say "I do" I handed the microphone back to demetruis and he began saying now jalessa after we finish singing the happy birthday song you have to jump in the pool "everyone yelling" or we could push you.

Are you ready,he yelled.

Im ready baby!

Everyone started singing and this was kind of fun to tell you the truth the part that I wasted my time looling this good fpr nothing was not fun but I was not getting push and I was only going to be 17 once so might as well started off by doing something crazy. The song was finish and everyone was couting down.

10,9,8,7,6,5,4,3,2,1,0,.......................SPLASHHHHHH!!!!!!!!.

I did it I cant believe I just did that. My hair was all messed up it wasnt straight no more it was a little curly,my makeup was messed up im glad I didnt put to much or I would of turn my birthday into a holloween party. Everyone was screaming and cheering which was a matter of time before everyone strated jumping in the pool. People with dreeses,clothes,and bikini jumped in not even caring about ther clothes some people stayed outside and was still dancing or just sitting down having a conversation.

Hours later around 1oclock-

I cut the cake and my mom helped me passed it out it was a huge cake with purple,blue and pink dots and the number 17. This was a really amazing day and now I cant wait till my wedding day one more week and im officialy mrs.palmer or ms.palmer which ever one I dont care just at least it has a palmer at the end.

A/N

One more week till wedding day. And wow what a party I wished mimes was like that. Hoped you enjoyed this chapter.

Comment,vote,follow pleasee.

Xx3 :p , :), :D, :d all smilesss