Chapter 27

Okay guys so christmas is just around the corner and everybody is getting together as family and friends for my christmas my family dont know what thier doing yet but i kno its something good and i cant wait.

And to all that read my books or this book have a bless,safe and merry christmas luv to all <3

Chapter 27

The next day jason picked me up and we skip school. Skipping was something i do when i didnt want to deal with drama. But i had to say yes to jason or else who know what was going to happen. Jason was already pissed that i stop hanging out with him for his brother and if i had say no it would of only made the situation worse ao yes was kinda my only option.

The car came to a stop and we was at this huge building i couldnt see the name but there was lots of kids there about my age. Shouldnt they be in school i thought to myself?

What is this place? i ask

Its where we go when we skip school its kind of a club.

"Intresting" i said

We got inside the building and there was a lots of people. Who new this much kids skip everyday not just our school but the whole broward. It was like a party some dancing,eating,playing or just chatting. The music was loud so whenever i tried saying something to hason he couldnt hear me.

He took me to the game room and we started playing games. We played games for couple of hours then we ate and dance. After a long day we finally went home. As we was in the car jason put the radio up and they was playing "IM DIFFERENT" jason and i started singing along with the sound and laughing and smilling. When the song finish he put the radio down and we both started smilling and laughing. The car came to a stop infront of my house and i hugged him and left.

Chris was home when i got inside and so was derek and the rest of the family was some where outside the big world.

"Hey" derek said as i came inside

"Hey wheres everybody"! i ask

Who knows he said in a sarcastic way.

I laughed and went to my room. I pulled out my phone and dialled adrian number the phone ring twice before he picked up.

Hey

"Adrian hey how are you" i ask

"Im fine" what about you?

"Great" i cant to see you

Me to ill call you later okay bye

Bye

After i hung up i took a shower and did my homework then went down stairs to eat. When i went down stairs derek was gone but chris was watching t.v. "Wheres derek" i ask ?

"Left" was all he said

"Ohh".

I ate my food and went back to my room and adrian called and we spent the rest of the day talking to each other. Our longest conversation ever. Im turning 17 in a week with my boyfriend,family and friends im very,very happy.

A/N okay one more week and shes back home and adrian have a present for her what could it be find out.............

And if thier was any miss spellings im so so sorry

:) Luv

You

Guys

So

Much

Lol!!!!!!!!