MY HOOD

My hood is about a girl who whole life changed and she wants to fix it, she basicly do everything and anythung she can to make her life back to normal but nothing works.

This is first story and I wanted to be intresting and fun so please vote if you like it leave comments and become a fan there will be other stories after this depending on you guys

Warning - there may be some bad words but im just trying to add a little drama to make things a little intresting for you guys!!!! :D

Chapter 1

*MY LIFE*

How did this happened I thought to myself as I packing up some of the stuff. It was never suppose to end like this.

Today was my last day here in "woods" the home that I grew up in since diapers and now I was a sophmore at woods high school. I felt tears coming down my face but didnt bare to wipe them. So much anger was inside of me that I wanted to scream and run away. I was going to be the new girl the girl that knows nothing the girl that just cause shes new they could make fun of her and laugh at her. I know my whole life was going to change tomorrow and no matter how much time I went to my mom got on my knees and begged the answer was still "NO".

I wasnt popular but I had the best friends in the world my two girls Monique and Shay and my one guy friend that I was absolutly going to miss Demetruis. How can I forget my boyfriend since fifth grade Adrian the love of my life,he was a football player captian of the team every girl wanted him but I got him now I was going to lose him.

Why couldnt my mom find a job here I thought why it had to be all the way in New york, and why did she have to take it I know we needed the money but theres plenty of jobs out there and a lady in thirties could definitely get a good job. Why did we have to move in with my dad out of everyone in the world why him and it wasnt just about him but my stepmother or what I call her the fake bitch. Elizabeth urghh even thinking about her name made me feel wierd. All she do is uses my dad for money and he dont even notice my mom notice and I always asked her when can I tell him but she always say leave aldults life alone and one day it will happen by its self. I waited and waited and waited for that day to come it still never came.

Tired and frustrated I layed down on my bed and stared at the ceilling. "BEEP" it was a text message from adrian saying yhu done packing, I simply replied no, im going to miss you he texted back, awww I thought and typed me to, he texted back I love you then said see you at school. I didnt write nothing back but felt my heart beggining to pound faster and faster and faster why me, why me I thought. I needed to fix this mess and I needed to fix it fast before my whole life fall apart and I have the feeling it already started .

So what did you think guys so far so good chapter 2 is coming and I hope you liked the first one

Comment

Vote

Become a fan :D

If you liked it so far.....