Chapter 25

Chapter 25

My two more week and im back home, Thank you I said to myself.

Were on our way back home and its quiet after our little fight no one seem to even talk to each other even tom and mike seem to notice what was happening. Mom came back and apologize for leaving and dad forgived her. I also asked chris what happen between him and melissa and he refuse to answer. I was a little curious but I know I was gonna end up finding out so I left it alone.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When we got home it was dark and around 2:00 in the morning and had school tomorrow. I didnt even have enough sleep and my alarm went on which means time to get up. I took a shower and got dressed and left for school when I got there jordan saw me and ran up to me and place a kiss on my lips I pushed him away and said we need to talk. His face expression changed but at this moment I couldnt care less. When we found a place where we had privacy I began explaining to him that today and next week is my last two weeks here and that I love adrian and I dont want to hurt him I dont know what you think this is between us but I want you to know that there is nothing between us and there never was. After I finish explainimg myself his face expression was confuse and I saw tears forming in his eyes which sunk my heart and made me feel guilty but I had to do it not just for me but for adrian.

Okay he finnaly spoke up and said. We still could be friends right?

I dont know jordan.

Let me know when you find out.

And he left me standing there by myself. Keep strong jelessa, keep strong I repeated to myself but I busted up into tears and ran to find the closest bathroom.

What wrong with me I ask myself as I finally found a bathroom and ran inside to the closet stall. Next week (saturday) is my birthday and I dont want to feel like this. I wanna be happy,home in adrian arms knowimg that im safe and sound but that was a week away and anything can happen.

I finally got up and left the bathroom and made my way to class when I spotted jason he ran to me and greeted me with a hug. It has been so long that we seen each other and I really missed him.

How you've bee he asked with a smile smile.

Im good I answered him as I patted hin on the shoulders.

You wanna meet after school?

I would love to, I smiled and left to class.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The day is over and me and jason is headed to the park when someone tap me on the shoulders it was chris with melissa and tiffany. For a second I was confuse and couldnt understand what was happening. But was snap out of my day dream when chris ask where am I going. "Out" I replyed, melissa lean over and whispered something in chris ears then tiffanny ears and she let out a loud laugh. I pulled jason and left because I know if I stayed there something was going to go down and I didnt want to start all that.

As we reached the park jason stop and looked at me. Look jalessa I love you and I never want to hurt you but I feel like when you was hanging out with jordan you stop talking to me and went ghost on me and now since you guys stop talking your hanging with me. I feel like im just a person you hang with when theres no one else.

I took me awhile to gather everything jason said. It hurts me to see him like this and I never wanted to hurt him he was my best friend here actually my only friend and to see him like this and know that Im responsible made me feel worst.

Jason I am so sorry if it seem like that and im sorry if I hurt you your my best frend and I would never do something like that. I have know problem if you dont accept my apology I think I deserve it.

He walked closer to me that now our body was closer to each other and there was no more space. Its okay he whispered to me as he looked directly into my eyes. He pulled me into a hug and my mood change everything that happen at our vacation,with jordan and elizabeth cleared out my mind and went somewhere else.

Im going to miss you he said in deep ,calm, sadness voice. Me to I replyed and hear comes the tears.

A/N One more week and ahes back home whats going to happen with adrian? And will she come back or stay forever...

Comment

Vote

Fann