Chapter 12

Chapter 12

I woked up and heard screaming from down stairs. When did I fall asleep I ask myself as I got up slowly and begin walking to the door to find out what was going on. As I walked to the door I looked at chris side of the bed to find out he disapeared agian. I slowly opened the door as the yelling grew louder and louder I stop at the stairs to listen to the conversation without anyone seeing me. It was elizabeth and charles yelling and about one thing and only one thing"me". My heart started pounding as I listened to thier conversation about me.

Charles I dont like that little girl shes rude and disrespectful and I dont want her in my house or near my kids she yelled, elizabeth this is my house to and its my daughter she needs me and I need her elizabeth please do this for me , it took her a while to finally said okay one more chance he lean forward and kissed her forhead and said thank you. I ran back to my room as tears felled down my face like drop of rain ,it seem like thats what ive been doind ever since i got here "crying".

My cell ringed and the caller ID wrote adrian but I didnt answer it I just left it go to voicemail not because I didnt want to talk to him which I did but because I didnt want him to here me crying and make him start going crazy.

I layed in my bed and covered my whole body with my blanket including my face as tears continue to fall doen my face. I want to go home, I want to go home I repeated over and over till I finally felled asleep.

A/N So what you think about the story so far please leave comments or message me if you dont want to put it in public

COMMENT

VOTE

BECOME A FAN =D