Chapter 3

Wei Ying led Lan Zhan to the dining area. Wen Qing, Wen Ning, A Yuan, Grandma, Uncle and all others were present there already. Wei Ying made Lan Zhan sit while he served the dishes. Everyone was anxious what would happen?

When Wei Ying went to kitchen to bring some stuff, Wen Ning came closer to Lan Zhan and said,
"Master Wangji, if you want to eat Master Wuxian's food safely, then do not chew it, just gulp it down. If by any chance you took a bite or two, quickly drink some water. We all pray for your health."

And these words made all the dishes in front of him seemed tasteless. From the morning, the praises he had heard of Wei Ying's food made it impossible for him to not think his lover's food as poison with extra chillies in it. But still, for his lovers sake, he had to eat, sorry swallow the food and on top of that he must be ready with some good appreciations.

Wei Ying returned soon.
"Why are you all starting at my lover and his food? He is mine. I'm neither gonna share him nor the food." He said eyeing everyone present there.
"I know you want to taste my mouth watering, finger licking, awesome, delicious and tasty food but I'm very sorry about that. I will cook for you all some other day. Today is for my lover and me." He smiled and sat next to Lan Zhan and nudged him, asking him to eat the food.

Everyone again turned their heads in the direction of the couple. Wen Ning found his nails were more delicious and hence was continously biting on them. Wen Qing was practically sweating. And poor A Yuan was clueless as to what was happening here? He only saw his brother rich this early morning and was continously pestering him to get some toys.

With extreme courage, Lan Zhan picked up chopsticks and decided to eat the first dish. He picked a piece from it and forcefully directed towards his mouth and and and and ........................

It was ...........delicious.

Yes, it tasted awesome. The way he had been warned since the morning was as if Wei Ying's food was a deadly poison but it was the most delicious food he ever ate. Nor too bland like his sect food and not much spicy like Wei Ying loves to eat.

He fed Wei Ying with his hands as if he was a baby. They finished it all together. Wei Ying was beaming while others looked at Lan Zhan as if he had gone mad after eating food.

Wen Qing came forward and asked,
"Huanguangjun, are you all right?"
Lan Zhan nodded and stood up from the table and took Wei Ying's hand in his as they moved out of the dining hall.

Wen Ning ran to his sister and asked her,
"Are they both all right after eating the food? Will they not suffer from any illness? Jie, I think you should give them some medicine." Wen Ning suggested, looking worriedly at the couple leaving the dining hall.

"There is no medicine for their disease." Wen Qing smiled and she also started walking towards her room. Wen Ning followed her.

"Why? Which disease are they suffering from? Is it not curable?" He asked looking tensed.

"Love."

She answered and continued to walk towards her room while Wen Ning stood there petrified.

Special thanks to barsha4444, PickyNugget, 2721995p SritamaDutta, rasihazeena for voting on the previous chapter.

Also, a question for the readers. Do you want to include some other ships in the story? Comment for the ships you want to see in the story.

Once again, thank you for reading this chapter. I hope you like it. Please vote and comment.