Chapter 6

Song Lan and Xiao Xingchen settled at Burial Mounds for the coming days and no one was more excited than Wen Ning. Every few seconds, he would ask them if they wanted something, particularly Song Lan. Wen Qing was happy to see her brother excited and happy after a long time. She wanted nothing more than that in her life.

A Yuan was building home for the pair of rabbits. By now, they were running all over place and both were clearly excited to run freely on the ground. Wei Ying and Lan Zhan were sitting on the ground helping A Yuan in his first building project, while the two bunnies ran here and there sniffing whoever and whatever came in their way.

"A Yuan! You should feed the rabbits now. They must be tired from running now. Go, quickly ask Wen Qing for some carrots and water. I will bring them to their home. Ok? Quick. Run now." Wei Ying pushed A Yuan towards the direction of Wen Qing's room. He turned around to see both the rabbits were already comfortably sitting in Lan Zhan's lap.

"You're so fast Lan Zhan. I said and you caught them within a second." Wei Ying smiled and moved closer to him.

They both placed them in their newly built home which nearly took no one knows how much time. As soon as they were placed inside there home, something happened.

White bunny jumped on the black one and they started having sex. White bunny was thrusting fast into black bunny. Wei Ying grinned and started laughing while Lan Zhan's ears turned red from the second hand embarrassment.

"Shameless." Lan Zhan said.

"Who?" Wei Ying asked, still laughing.

"The bunnies and you. Who else?"

"Whoa! What ha ha ha  did I do ha ha ha to deserve this great title?" Wei Ying asked still laughing.

But Lan Zhan didn't answer. Not pleased by his silence, Wei Ying stopped laughing and spoke,
"Lan Zhan, they both are male." He said nudging him with his elbow. Lan Zhan looked at him and pulled him closer by his waist.

"So?" He asked in a flirtatious tone with a smirk on his face.

"And they are having sex."

"So?" Lan Zhan pulled him more close, closing any gap between them. Wei Ying put his arms around Lan Zhan's shoulder and asked,
"So when are we going to have sex?"

At the exact moment, A Yuan returned and was surprised to see the two of them. He also heard what they said at the last. He thought that sex was a name of the dish his Brother rich and Brother Wei were going to eat.

"I also want to have sex with you guys? Is it very delicious? I will only have it if it's delicious." A Yuan said announcing his arrival.

Lan Zhan and Wei Ying broke away and they stared at A Yuan in shock.

"Who taught you that word?" Lan Zhan asked angrily.

"You two were talking about it. Tell me. Is it really delicious?" He asked innocently.

"It is. But you will taste it only when you grow up. It's not for children. And don't tell anyone you heard that word from us. Understood?" Wei Ying said patting his head. A Yuan nodded.

"Now feed the bunnies or they will die of starvation. You know they have spent a lot of energy. So, give them food so that their energy is recharged and they can spend it again." Wei Ying said and Lan Zhan threw him a death glare. Wei Ying chuckled and A Yuan ran to feed his precious bunnies.

Lan Zhan and Wei Ying came back to their room. Wei Ying hopped on the bed and laid there like a dead body. Lan Zhan smiled looking at his adorable Wei Ying.

"Lan Zhan, I'm tired now. I can't even move my legs. Please help me to change my clothes." Wei Ying said.

Lan Zhan obliged and came to bed. He helped him to sit, then removed his outer layers and folded them neatly. He grabbed another pair of clothes and started dressing him. While dressing, his hands would sometimes unintentionally (or intentionally) touch the red buds on Wei Ying's chest and Wei Ying would let out a low moan. Lan Zhan decided not to pay attention to them and continued doing his work. However, under Wei Ying's continuous soft moans, it was hard for him to control himself.

However, he didn't want to do anything without Wei Ying's consent. He laid alongside him and placed a soft kiss on his forehead and lips. Wei Ying snuggled closer to him, resting his head on Lan Zhan's chest.

He mumbled in sleep,
"When is fuddy duddy going to have sex with me?"

Unknown to him, Lan Zhan had already heard him. Lan Zhan was happy to hear that Wei Ying wanted him as much as he wanted him. Lost in thoughts of their sweet moments, Lan Zhan's eyes shut close and he got lost into the land of dreams.

IN CLOUD RECESS

It was already midnight. Although it's against clan rules to stay up after nine, but Lan Qiren didn't cared. His dear nephew hasn't returned from Burial Mounds and he was worried. He had sent for Lan Xichen early that morning as the sect leader had been outside, meeting other clans and their leaders. He was supposed to return by evening, but it was already midnight.

He heard a knock at the door.
"Uncle."
Finally, Lan Xichen arrived.
"Come in." He said.

Lan Xichen came inside and bowed.

"What is Wangji doing in Burial Mounds? What is taking him so long to return? Has he settled there only?" He asked him with a worried face.

However, he noticed that his older nephew wasn't even least bothered. Instead, he gave him a smile.
"Now, why are you smiling?" He asked in rage.

"Uncle. Wangji has decided to settle there. He loves Wei Ying." Lan Xichen blurted out.

"What?" Lan Qiren almost fainted at those words. His most beloved and disciplined nephew with the most trouble causing person. His mind stopped working and it took him sometime to think what to say next.

 His mind stopped working and it took him sometime to think what to say next

"Take me there, right now." He ordered.

Pardon any grammatical mistakes and feel free to correct me.

Thanks to all the readers who have read the story and helped it reach 200 reads. Thank you a lot.

Don't forget to vote and comment

Hope you have a nice day.