Chapter 17

The bright lanterns shone under the moonlight, looking as if the stars came to earth. The celebrations of Yiling Patriarch's and Huanguangjun's wedding were already started, the whole Lotus Pier was being decorated like a newly wed bride.

Only two days were left for the wedding and Wei Ying have arrived at a designer's shop to continue his search for his perfect wedding garments. For two consecutive days, Jiang Cheng and Yanli have been dragged into the markets without their consent and today the same thing had happened. After spending nearly the whole day, Wei Ying didn't liked a single outfit the designer presented him. Irritated beacause of being dragged through the streets and then buying nothing despite searching from day to night, Jiang Cheng finally spoke up,
"Are you going naked in the wedding?"

Wei Ying who was still trying out a outfit turned his head in Jiang Cheng's direction and laughed,
"Yeah that would be easy. I wouldn't have to go through all this. And we wouldn't have to waste time on undressing each other on the first night after our wedding. You know the first time Lan Zhan and I had sex..."

"Shut up, you shameless." Jiang Cheng turned red from the embarrassment, while Wei Ying was still laughing.

"You were the first one who said that I should go naked in wedding. So, you are shameless. Don't put your blames on me. Tell him to shut his mouth Jie." Wei Ying said looking towards his sister.

"Jie, you tell him to shut up." Jiang Cheng also said to his sister, folding his arms.

"You both shut up." She said and got up from there. Both Wei Wuxian and Jiang Cheng were shocked as they saw their sister leaving the shop angrily.

"You made her angry." Both said at the same time and ran after their sister. On their way back home, both tried to please her but she didn't uttered a single word.

While her brothers were busy pleasing her, Yanli was having a fun time laughing internally.
'These two should be taught a lesson to not fight at every damn place.'
She thought and continued to walk without looking at either of them and making an angry face.

During dinner, she finally spoke to them.
"A Xian, You come to my room after dinner. Someone has sent something for you." She said smiling.

Wei Ying and Jiang Cheng were finally relieved to see their sister turn back normal.
"Jie, you are not angry with us?" Both of them spoke.

"No." She shook her head.
"Now, you both eat peacefully and come to my room after dinner."

"Jie, you said that someone sent me something. What is it?" Wei Ying asked finishing his bowl of soup and placing it aside.

"You will know when you see it." She said and they had some conversations and then left for Yanli's room together. Wei Ying couldn't contain his excitement and burst into the room as soon as Yanli opened the door.

"It....is.....so....... beautiful." Wei Ying was surprised by the beauty of the thing that was in front of him.

In front of him, a wedding garment was displayed. Bright red in colour, with golden edges and two large sized rabbits embroidered with golden threads and few lotuses blossomed here and there on it. However, the most surprising part was the back. On the backside, a face was embroidered with white threads and so precisely that it looked as if the person was looking at you and it was none other than Huanguangjun's face.

Wei Ying jumped in excitement and hugged his siblings.
"Finally, my search ended. I wouldn't have found the more perfect dress for me. It represents me." He smiled.

"It was sent by Sect leader Xichen. He specially made one for you and one for his brother. Your husband's dress has your face on the back." Yanli informed him.

"I would thank brother in law personally. But when did this arrive? Why didn't I saw it?" Wei Ying asked.

The siblings sat on the bed and Yanli told them,
"It arrived this morning. I was going to tell you but you dragged me to the market without listening to me."

"Sorry Jie. I was bit too excited." Wei Ying chuckled resting his head in his sister's lap.

"You are always excited." Jiang Cheng said pinching his cheek.

"Can't you be a bit kinder Jiang Cheng?" Wei Ying pouted and then smacked his arm lightly. The siblings laughed together. Listening their laughter, Jin Ling woke up and started crying. Yanli picked him from the cradle and fed him and then trio played with the child the whole night.

At Cloud Recess, the decorations weren't as grand as Lotus Pier beacuse people here believed in simplicity but the whole town was damn excited for the wedding of the two legends and it could be easily guessed from the chatter that filled the streets of Gusu.

Lan Zhan just saw his wedding dress and was impressed beyond words. He was looking forward to wear this and then meet his Wei Ying. Right now, he was sitting between bunnies that he raised. After going at Burial Mounds, he asked his brother to look after them. He was planning to bring them to Burial Mounds so that he and Wei Ying could play with them everyday.

Thinking about his wedding he laid on the ground, closing his eyes amidst the fluffy balls that were all over him. Dreaming of their time together, he didn't knew when he drifted to sleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
That's it for today's update. Sorry for the late update. I won't say I was busy because I was actually free all the time. I just wrote this chapter three times and then deleted again because I didn't liked how it came out. On my fourth attempt, I kinda feel it's worth publishing. Once again, sorry for the delay.

And. Any recommendations for BL dramas?😅🤭😜
I am actually watching 'Word of honour' and it's great. I'm on 13th episode I believe. But since, right now I have the whole time in this universe, so I would like to watch some more BL dramas.

Special thanks to Anya-julie2003, cruz0707 , LinyaSmith0, neiko_fuyuno1611 , AndreaGonzalez076 , arinkuma for voting on previous chapters. Also, thanks to DepressedNerdFan13  and Iris431 for the lovely comments.

Also, thanks to every person who has read this story and added it to their reading lists. It's all beacuse of you guys, 'love at the Burial Mounds' reached 4k+ reads. Thanks so much guys.

 Thanks so much guys

See you next time.