Chapter 5

A sparkle of a golden bow caught Wen Ning's attention while he was walking through the streets. It was in a store which had all kinds of weapons. He decided to take a close look and went into the shop and was awestruck by its design and build. He decided to purchase it. He ran out of the shop to ask his sister for the money but he couldn't find either of the persons he came along with.

So, practically he was lost. Though he had come to city many times during daytime but during night, the city looked completely different. He panicked and ran in different directions to find them. While running he ran into a lady who was carrying a basket of flowers. The basket flew into the air and he was about to fall backwards but then he felt hands on his waist, preventing him from falling. He turned his head to see a man in grey and black clothes. Tall and handsome. The man's hands was on his waist and the petals of the flowers landed on their faces. Wen Ning thought in his mind that the whole situation looked so romantic.

"Are you fine?" The other man in the white attire behind them asked, but Wen Ning's eyes were completely locked on the man in front of him and he completely ignored the other man.

"Are you fine young master?" The man in grey asked.
"I'm.....I'm....fine." Wen Ning stuttered.
The man in grey smiled and helped him to stand.
"My name is Song Lan and this is my friend, Xiao Xingchen. We are disciples of Baoshan Sanren." Song Lan introduced himself and his friend.

"My name is Wen Ning."

"We are pleased to meet you. It would be a great help if you could help us find a place to stay for few days." Xiao Xingchen said.

"Oh! Actually the...the thing...thing is, I am...lost and I'm...I'm searching for my...friends."

"In that case, we can help you to find your friends first. Can you tell us about their appearance, their names or something about them, so it's easy to find them?" Song Lan asked.

"There's my sister. A man in black and red who might be walking hand in hand with a man in white and there's a small kid who is carrying a lot of bags." He answered but this time he didn't stuttered.

Xiao Xingchen quickly jumped many feet in the air and landed on a the ceiling of a large inn nearby. He looked in all the directions and found a group of people looking worried and searching for someone. He jumped and and landed closed to the other two.

"They are a few streets away. Come follow me." Xiao Xingchen said and they both followed him and Wen Ning soon found his sister who was looking so worried and was asking people around her.

"Jie." Wen Ning shouted and ran towards her.

"A Ning." She opened her arms to embrace her little brother and gave his brother a tight hug. She cupped his face and asked,
"Where were you? We were looking for you everywhere. And thanks to both of you for helping my brother." She curtly bowed.

"No need for a thanks." Xiao Xingchen said.

Wei Ying, Lan Zhan and A Yuan came there just a moment later.

"Oh! You found out Wen Ning. I thought we were going to play hide and seek all the night. You ruined all the fun Qing." Wei Ying said. Then he saw the two men standing behind them and recognized them quickly.

"Greetings Master Song Lan and Master Xingchen." He and Lan Zhan greeted them.

"Greeting Master Wei, Master Wangji. I didn't know we will meet again so soon. We were just passing by from here, just finding a place to stay for few days. We actually came here to meet you two." Song Lan explained.

"Then you can stay with us for the time being if you are not afraid to step into Burial Mounds." Wei Ying offered them.

Song Lan looked at Wen Ning who was still in embrace of his sister and said, "We would love to."

A short chapter. But I want to know if you guys liked Song Lan and Wen Ning's pairing. I thought Wen Ning also deserves someone. I haven't read any fanfic in which Wen Ning has a partner, so I thought I could make that happen. Pls share your opinion.

And thanks to all those who have voted and spend their time reading this story.

A big thanks to all the readers for 170+ reads. I am so thankful to you all for reading and supporting this story. Thank you.❤

Have anyone of you been watching 'Fish Upon The Sky'

Have anyone of you been watching 'Fish Upon The Sky'. I think it's already ended or is about to end. I just saw first episode yesterday. The beginning is good but there is just too much body shaming, which I didn't liked at all. I mean you just need to be beautiful inside. I was hugely disappointed. I have been waiting for it to air but it just disappointed me so much that I don't want to watch it further. 😔
Though it's just my opinion. It's fine if you liked the drama. But for me it didn't worked out.