🔞Chapter 15🔞

Note: The chapter contains mature content. Recommended only for readers above 18 years.

The night was peaceful. The moon was at its full glory, as the moon poured the moonlight. Xichen was sitting at the edge of the small pond at the Jin palace, looking at the water surface reflecting the moonlight shining like a silver mirror. The peace of the night calms him down from the rush of his everyday life. As he was lost in his thoughts, he felt a familiar tap on his shoulder. He turned around to fimd his boyfriend Mingjue staring at him lovingly.

They shared a kiss and Mingjue then laid down near the edge of the pond, placing his head in his lover's lap and closed his eyes. Xichen ran his fingers through his hair and Mingjue felt extremely relaxed. After some peaceful moments, Mingjue caught the hand that was travelling through his hair and kissed it.

"When are you going to tell your uncle about us?" Mingjue asked.
Xichen who was looking at the lake turned his attention to his lover.
"After Wangji's wedding, I will ask him about us. Don't worry." He said and again ran his fingers through his hair. Mingjue smiled a bit.

Mingjue sat up.
"It doesn't matter now, we have already done the deed." Mingjue grinned. Xichen just smiled.
"You want to do it again?" Xichen asked seductively. Mingjue nodded his head. He opened his upper robes within seconds and laid down naked on the grass.
"What are you waiting for? Come thrust your sword into me. Fuck me till I can't come anymore. Make me scream your name. Quick put your dick inside. I have already fingered myself." Mingjue asked restlessly.

Xichen looked shocked. It would be their second time doing it. The first time they did it, Mingjue was totally confused. He didn't wanted to be top but he neither wanted to be the one to receive. In the end, Xichen asked him to be top so that the matter could be settled, but then he laid down on the bed saying that he will not let Xichen suffer any pain, so he asked Xichen to fuck him and Mingjue loved it so much, that they ended up doing it for the whole night and the next afternoon.

Right now, the same thing happened. Xichen was reluctant as he looked around them, it was an open area. He could of course create a silencing charm around them so that their moans would not be heard, but he will not be able to make them invisible. It was a full moon light, so if a person would be roaming around, they would be able to at least see the two shadows clearly. Mingjue sensed his reluctance. He raised and kissed his lover's lips.
"Don't worry no one will come. And if anyone came, we would say that we are making the relationship between our clans better. Now, stop thinking about others and be quick."

Mingjue raised his legs and placed them on Xichen's shoulder, making his hole clearly visible to his eyes. Xichen removed his pants and with one thrust entered Mingjue's tight hole.
"Aah Aah Xich....en...Aah...fuck..." Mingjue moaned. Hearing Mingjue's moans, he sped up his thrusts. If anyone saw Mingjue right now, they won't be able to believe that it's the same person who has the tendency to dominate the whole cultivation world.

Mingjue was actually kinky. Xichen didn't knew that at first, but during the second round of their first love making, he asked Xichen to tie his wrists with his forehead ribbon and even asked him to spank his butt a few times.

Mingjue asked him to do the same now. Xichen turned him around and entered him from back and fucked him doggy style and spanked his butt till it turned red. The pleasure from spanking triggered his release and he released with a loud moan on the ground.

"Aah aah aah aah fuck fuck me...fuck yeah....just like that.....speed up.....yeah fast....make me cum again.....aah aaaaaaaaaah....yeah hit there hard......aah aah" Mingjue came with a loud moan. Xichen cummed in Mingjue and slowed down his thrusts. But the moans made him hard again and he again started thrusting again.

Mingjue who just released two times was shocked to feel the thick rod again growing in him. Before he could say anything, Xichen started thrusting again.

"Aah aah Xichen you....you bee... beast....aah aah....let m....let me....rest a bit...aaah aaaah." Mingjue moaned.

Xichen didn't said anything but continued his thrusts because he knew within few seconds Mingjue would be the one saying him to go faster and harder. And his predictions did come true. Within moments, Mingjue asked him to go harder and faster. Two hours after midnight, they decided that they should do it in a room, so they went Mingjue's room and did it the whole night.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Thanks guys for reading the chapter. If you liked it please leave a vote and do comment, I love to hear your thoughts.

Special Thanks to blackbunnyfan21,DivyaJadhav6,WanderlustMe3, SelenaLeiva , Nshs____,_deyns for voting on previous chapters.

So, I want to tell you guys that the next two chapters would also be smut. The first one of Song Lan and Wen Ning and the second one will be that of Xingchen and Xue Yang. To be honest, I'm a little busy and out of ideas, so I decided to write few smut chapters to keep my readers engaged. I hope you will not hate me for that.

Also please do check out my new book,
'A Baking Conspiracy'. The prologue is out. I'll be writing the first chapter after finishing this story. But please check it out.

 But please check it out

Also, a BL drama recommendation

'The Best Story'. Do watch the series. Two episodes are out and the series is available on YouTube itself. So, go watch it and give me your views.

 So, go watch it and give me your views

Also guys thank you for 2.5k reads and 150+ votes.

Lots of love🥰🥰🥰🥰🥰