Chapter 13

After the punishments of Jin Guangyao and Su She were dealt with, everyone turned their attention to the ceremony. The ceremony was still not completed. Wei Ying was extremely excited to meet his nephew. He literally jumped at the cradle in which the baby was placed. He picked up the baby carefully.

"Ha! This baby is so cute. Shijie, he is like you not like peacock. He has so small small fingers. Big big eyes. Small small hands. You're so cute." Wei Ying said hugging the baby.

"A Xian! We have decided to let you name the baby. Think of a good name." Xanli told him and placed the baby back in the cradle.

"Hmm hmmm how about Jin Jiang or Jiang Jin? No, it doesn't sound good. Let me think of a good name. Hmm how about Jin Rulan? We will name him Jin Rulan. Yes, it's perfect." Wei Ying jumped in excitement.

Jiang Cheng frowned and said,"But it sound like the name of a Lan clan member. So Boring." At this comment, the heads of all the Lan clan members standing there turned to Jiang Cheng and he got a good amount of death glares from Lan Zhan, Lan Xichen, Lan Qiren and even Lan Jingyi.

"Calm down Lans. And you A Cheng, what is bad with this name? My Lan Zhan is also from Lan clan." Wei Ying explained.

"So, by that logic if your Lan Zhan was in Nie clan, then will you name baby as Jin Runie or if he was from Jin clan, will you name him Jin Rujin?" Jiang Cheng asked.

"I don't get your logic at all. Lan Zhan is Lan Zhan, how can he be Nie Zhan or Jin Zhan? I don't want to spend my brain cells on your stupid logic." Wei Ying said jumping on Lan Zhan's back.
"Lan Zhan, can you carry me to our room? I'm tired. Jie, will you make me some soup? I'm hungry too. And also, name the baby as Jin Rulan."

Yanli pinched his cheek and said,"Fine, my six year old kid. Now, go rest. I will bring some soup to your room. Master Wangji, please take care of your big baby." Yanli and Jiang Cheng laughed and Wei Ying pouted.

"Jie, I'm not a baby. Lan Zhan, do you think I'm a baby? See, I'm so tall and handsome. Are babies tall and handsome? No. They are little and cute. Lan Zhan tell them I'm not a baby." Wei Ying complained like a little child. Lan Zhan laughed internally at his soulmate's cuteness. He just nodded to him and the servants guided them to their room.

By the time they reached their room,Wei Ying was already sleeping on Lan Zhan's back. The servant opened the door. Lan Zhan thanked him and the servant bowed and left. Lan Zhan carefully laid Wei Ying on the bed, not to wake him up. But he knew Wei Ying was heavy sleeper. Even if he threw him on the bed like a sack of potatoes, he would not even move a muscle.

After he was assured that Wei Ying was in a sound sleep, he decided to bring his plan to action. The plan came to his mind just few moments ago. He opened the door and closed it without making any noise and left to make his plan a success.

After many hours of sleeping peacefully, Wei Ying finally woke up. He tapped on the side of the bed where Lan Zhan was supposed to be, but to his surprise he was not there. He sat up and yawned. His eyes searched around the room,but he was not in the room either. Lazily, he stood up from the bed. He was about to get to the door, when the door opened.

At the door, Lan Zhan was standing with a bowl. The aroma of the food filled the air. And without even seeing what was in the bowl, Wei Ying knew what it was. It was his favourite, Lotus pork rib soup. He jumped in excitement and took the soup from Lan Zhan's hand and ran to the table. Within minutes, he finished the soup and was asking for more. Lan Zhan arranged for more soup and Wei Ying ate until he couldn't anymore.

Lan Zhan smiled looking at Wei Ying's bloated stomach and thinking about Wei Ying carrying their child, his ears turned red and he pushed the thought away.

"How was it?" Lan Zhan asked.

"The best. My Shijie is the best. She cooks the best food." Wei Ying replied grinning.

"Actually.... I.....I cooked it for you." Lan Zhan said stuttering. Wei Ying's face quickly turned into a shocked one, a happily shocked one.

"Lan Zhan, you cooked it for me?"

Lan Zhan nodded.

"You went to kitchen and cooked for me?"

"Actually your Shijie helped a lot. She taught me how to make it. So, it's not entirely made by me." Lan Zhan explained.

"But Lan Zhan it is the best soup I ever tasted. And since you put your love in it, it became more delicious. And Lan Zhan, you know I also tried to learn to make the soup as a child but either I will burn my fingers or I will burn the whole kitchen. But you cooked it in the first attempt and that too so delicious, I must say Lan Zhan if you were not a cultivator, you would have been a great chef. Your restaurant's name would be....."

"WangXian."

"Huh?"

"The name of the restaurant. WangXian. It's also the name of the song I sing to you when we were struck in the cave."

"Oh! WangXian it is. I always wanted to know the name of that song, but I will always forget to ask you. You joined our names, right?"

Lan Zhan nodded.

"Since you joined our names, wouldn't it be good if our bodies also join." Wei Ying said in a seducing tone crawling upto Lan Zhan's chest and then he sat on his lap.

From the sudden action, Lan Zhan's ears turned red. While his mind was still processing what was happening, Wei Ying had already opened the robes of his upper body, exposing his milky white skin and dark pink nipples. Lan Zhan almost had a nosebleed at the scene in front of him.

"If you will seduce me like this, I will not be able to control myself Wei Ying." Lan Zhan warned him. Wei Ying smiled and wrapped his arms around Lan Zhan's neck.

"Who has asked you to control yourself?" Wei Ying smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~So, that's it for today's update. I hope you liked it, there isn't much that happened in this chapter. But next chapter is gonna be a smut. Like a smutty smut. I actually intended to write smut in this chapter, but then it would be too long, so I thought of writing it in another chapter.

Special thanks to Yueliang_Lianren for voting on the previous chapters. Also, thanks to the uncountable awesome people who have added my story to their reading lists.

 Also, thanks to the uncountable awesome people who have added my story to their reading lists

I have to tell you guys about this series named 'Young Royals'. It's a BL definitely. It's about this prince who is caught in a scandal and then he is sent to a school or uni, where he started to fall in love with a boy. I also think there's a love triangle. So, go check it out. I haven't watched it myself but I'm planning to watch it in August since my exams are coming up. Those who have watched it or will watch it, drop your views about it.

See you in next update!