Chapter 18

"
First comes love
You and I are one

Second comes wishes
You are You
I am Me

Third comes thinking
Who are you
Who am I
"

Just listen to this, the girl's voice is so sweet. This is from a movie I recently watched and I loved it so I thought I should share it with you guys.I first listened Hindi version and then Japanese one, which is the original version. I love both versions. What's your favourite?

Special thanks to pranju2992 ,saf723, IzukuTodoroki15 , Quin_angel09, LunaMoon741 @MaricelaSanchez905 for voting on previous chapters.

The time travels so fast. We are nearing to the end of the story. Only one chapter is left. I hope your journey through the story had been enjoyable. Let's start the chapter now.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Finally, the wedding day arrived. Both Jiang sect and Lan Sect arrived at the Jin Palace as was already decided before. All the guests and family members gathered in the main hall which was beautifully decorated.

Wei Ying and Lan Zhan were in different rooms getting dressed for the occasion. They wore the red and gold outfits that were custom made for them. Yanli and Jiang Cheng were in Wei Wuxian's room while Xichen and Mingjue were in Lan Zhan's.

Lan Zhan was finally ready for the wedding but the wedding traditions will begin only after half an hour. So, he still has to pass that half an hour in that room. The idea of going to meet Wei Ying did came to his mind but his brother and Wei Ying's siblings were fully determined to not let them meet until they arrive at the hall, so he stood there calmly.

Brother. Do I look fine? Will Wei Ying like me in this outfit? Are my hair fine?" He asked checking himself in the mirror once again.

"You are absolutely handsome Wangji. Don't panic too much." Xichen assured him. Mingjue came forward and surveyed Lan Zhan from top to bottom.

"On the second thought.... Brother in law, you may need some minor changes. I think your hair are too long. Cut them to make them at shoulder length. Your fingers are empty. Wear some gold rings. And your sword. Paint it red to match your outfit." Mingjue suggested while holding his laugher.

Mingjue and Xichen have already told Lan Zhan about their relationship, so when Mingjue called him brother in law, he wasn't much surprised. Lan Zhan thought Mingjue was serious so he checked himself once again nervously.

"Shut it Mingjue. You are looking great Wangji. Don't worry too much." Xichen patted his shoulder and Mingjue gave a gentle smile.

Wei Ying was also ready for the wedding. He was a bit nervous but was excited also.
I look absolutely handsome. Who can beat Yiling Patriarch in looks?" Wei Ying praised himself while looking into mirror.