🔞Chapter 14🔞

Note: This chapter contains smut. Only readers above 18 should read this. Below 18(your choice).

"Who has asked you to control yourself?''

As soon as these words left Wei Ying's mouth, Lan Zhan's control snapped. Their lips crashed and they kissed each other hungrily. Both took time tasting every corner of each others mouth. When their lips departed, a trail of saliva was lingering from their lips.

Lan Zhan carried Wei Ying bridal style to the bed. Though many times, Wei Ying has declined being carried like this, but today he hadn't said one word. Lan Zhan laid Wei Ying on the bed and towered over him. Again, their lips met, again resulting into a long lasting furious yet gentle kiss.

Lan Zhan saw the beautiful exposed neck of his lover and started kissing it and bit a little. Wei Ying moaned as the pleasure overtook the pain. He pulled Lan Zhan closer asking for more. Lan Zhan smirked and he removed the remaining layers of Wei Ying's clothing as well as his. The two naked bodies entangled into each other trying to become one. Their hands were roaming on each other's body trying to venture every part of each other's body. The lights were dim, but both of them have no need of light tonight cause tonight was their night.

Lan Zhan turned his attention to Wei Ying's nipple. He sucked one of them and he was pinching another one. Wei Ying moaned from the unbearable pleasure. Pleasure that only his Lan Zhan can give to him. Lan Zhan started his journey southwards. In the way, here and there, he would leave his marks on Wei Ying's body. His fingers soon found what they were searching for as they wrapped themselves around a long standing rod. Wei Ying moaned as heat of Lan Zhan's fingers enveloped his cock.

"Lan....Zha...Zhan...." He moaned.

Lan Zhan started stroking Wei Ying's cock, first at a slower pace and then pace started getting fast. Soon, Wei Ying cummed in Lan Zhan's hand.
"Ahhhh......" Wei Ying moaned as he cummed.

Lan Zhan then started sucking his cock. Wei Ying had still not recovered from the orgasm yet, when he found himself on the verge of the other one. Heat pooled in his stomach as Lan Zhan's skillful tongue played with his cock.

"La...Lan...Zhan...Laa...." Wei Ying moaned as he came for the second time. This time he came in Lan Zhan's mouth but Lan Zhan swallowed his cum without showing any sign of disagreement.

"Lan Zhan, now let me please you too."Wei Ying smirked as he pushed Lan Zhan on the bad. Worshipping his lover, he got the hold of the thing he wanted for so long. Long and thick rod of his lover. He started sucking Lan Zhan's cock, teasing Lan Zhan with his skillful tongue to the point where he almost came. He sucked the whole length, lubricating it for what's gonna happen next.

"Ahh....Wei...Ying...I..I'm close." Lan Zhan warned but Wei Ying continued to suck him. Soon, a thick liquid erupted in his mouth and he almost choked. He coughed without opening his mouth. Lan Zhan got worried and started massaging his back.
"Spit it out. Spit it out quickly." Lan Zhan told him but Wei Ying denied and with much difficulty, he was finally able to drink all of Lan Zhan's cum.
"I drank it all." Wei Ying said showing tongue to him and grinning. Lan Zhan smiled at his silly innocent lover. Sorry, only silly not innocent anymore.

"Oh!how much more can I love you!"
Lan Zhan said pulling Wei Ying into his warm embrace. The two stayed like this for a while.

"Lan Zhan, aren't we gonna do something more?" Wei Ying asked breaking the silence.

"You want more?" Lan Zhan asked smirking. Wei Ying nodded shamelessly. Within seconds, Wei Ying laid on his back on the bed as Lan Zhan towered over him, kissing him hungrily.

Lan Zhan lubricated his fingers with Wei Ying's cum. Soon, Wei Ying's hole was being invaded by a long slender object, which was Lan Zhan's finger of course.
"Ahhhhh" Wei Ying shouted as he felt an unbearable pain in his ass. Lan Zhan quickly withdrew his finger, looking worriedly at his lover.
"Wei Ying! Are you fine? If you do not feel right, we can do it next time. No need to hurry." Lan Zhan said concerned.

Looking at his lover's anxious face, he smiled. His Lan Zhan loves him a lot, he knew that. But he didn't knew that he would put his love first and his desires second. A joy ran through his body as the realisation hit him.

"No need Lan Zhan. We will do it now. Just put it in. Quick." Wei Ying whined.

The second time the finger entered, it didn't felt that much pain, instead pleasure ran through his body. Soon, second finger found its way inside, loosening Wei Ying. Then, a third finger. The fingers hit a point inside Wei Ying that triggered his release and he moaned loudly. Lan Zhan smirked as he found the point he was searching for.

He pulled out his fingers. Wei Ying whined at the sudden emptiness. Lan Zhan used his and Wei Ying's cum to coat his thick cock. Soon,a long and thick rod, unmistakably more than the width of the fingers combined, entered Wei Ying's hole.

"Ahhhh...ahhh.....ahhhhh" Wei Ying moaned as Lan Zhan pushed his cock inside him. Once his whole cock was inside, he waited for Wei Ying's permission to move. Much eager to experience the pleasure of his lover's cock inside him, he nodded without wasting a single minute. Getting the signal from Wei Ying, Lan Zhan started moving inside him.

"Ahh....ahhh...ahhh....Lan.....Zhan.....ahhhh.." Wei Ying moaned Lan Zhan's name every time his cock hit his prostate and he cummed continuously. Seeing Wei Ying's cock spurting out cum, Lan Zhan's control snapped and he thrusted like a beast.

"Ahh....ahhh.....ahhh....Lan....Zh.....Zhan.....yes....hit....there..... harder.......faster...." Wei Ying moaned. If not for the silencing charm Lan Zhan put around the room, whole Jin palace would have heard Wei Ying's moans.

Lan Zhan pulled Wei Ying, positioning him on his knees and hands to go doggy style. He again entered him and fucked Wei Ying.

Soon, both of them moaned as both came together, Wei Ying on bedsheets and Lan Zhan inside him.

They laid side by side enjoying the peace of the night.

"Lan Zhan, we should do it often. Next time, I will find a new position for you to fuck me." Wei Ying said as he snuggled closer to Lan Zhan.

Lan Zhan's ears turned red at those words.
"Shameless." He blurted out.

"What's the need of shame now? We have already crossed all the limits." Wei Ying said grinning.

Soon, they both drifted to sleep, tired from their hard activities.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Kill me. Kill me. Kill me. I don't how I wrote this chapter. I hope it satisfies whatever you were wishing for. I'm gonna bath with holy water. Bye bye.

Wait wait before leaving, I want to give huge thanks to everyone who have spent their time reading the story, voted on it, commented, shared it and added to their reading lists. Thank you guys for supporting such a stupid story. It means a lot.

Also, drum rolls please. 🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁🥁
A special announcement for all of you guys, I'm coming up with a new YiZhan story. I just have a tiny little idea about the plot of the story. I'll start writing it after I finish this one. I am super excited for this one. I hope you guys will like this one too.

Here's the cover I designed for the story

Here's the cover I designed for the story. Not much good but fine by my standards. I can't wait to write this story. Any guesses about the plot? Leave it in comments.

Bye bye guys.