Xavier

"We have an issue," Xavier says, sitting in his car.

"Issue? Explain," President Young says.

"Your daughter decided to share some information with some friends."

"Get to the point, Xavier."

"She told some people about Project Diamond."

"WHAT! How? When?" President Yong collects himself. "How many know?"

"Whoa there. I took it upon myself to tell you this important information. At least make it worth my while." Xavier looks at his phone. "Well? I'm waiting."

Xavier's phone lights up. A message with an address displays. Xavier smiles.

"Much appreciated. To answer your question, seven, including myself...and your Alissa."

President Young goes silent.

"Come on! Please give me the order! I'm so ready!" Xavier shouts into the phone. "You'd be finished if any of them said anything. You know what we need to do, sir. Please give me the order!"

"Do it. At least wait till The Rating Games are over. If you believe any of them said anything before that time, then deal with it. Leave Alissa alive. I can fix her."

"Thank you, sir. I'll be in touch." Xavier hangs up the call.

"FINALLY! OH, I NEEDED THIS!" He bursts out into hysterical laughter. He tries to calm himself.

"Which one should I start with? So many choices. Shame about Shaun. It will make a nice gift when Hunter returns. Everything is almost ready. Ten years. Ten years of waiting. Almost over."

Xavier started driving to the address that President Young sent. It was a little out of Xavier's way, but he did not mind. The address was to a sizeable Obsidian mansion. Only one car was in the driveway. It looked like someone was home, but no activity could be seen. Good.

Xavier parked in front of the house. He did not care if anyone saw him. No one would dare say anything. He got out of the car and walked to the front door. Xavier knocked, and the door opened slightly.

"Not locked? Interesting." Xavier entered the home. It was very lavish. Marble tables, expensive-looking art, a large fireplace, and a chandelier in the middle of the room. Xavier kept walking through the home. The only door that was opened was the door to one of the bedrooms. Xavier entered the room and said something that made his heart dance. Three men were tied up sitting in chairs. They were unconscious.

"I guess this is my bonus," Xavier says, closing the door and leaning up against the wall. He was right in front of them. His eyes darted to each one of the men. He had no idea how long they had been here, but he did not care. He could wait. One hour passed, and the man in the middle started to stir. He looked around and tried to move. He began to panic when he figured out he was tied up.

"Evening," Xavier says, pushing himself from the wall. "So glad you did not miss the party. I'm on a schedule here. I find it rude when I keep people waiting. Can you imagine how I feel when it's the other way around?"

The man tries to talk, but his mouth is gagged.

Xavier rips the tape off his mouth.

"You...you are from the club. I remember you. Our lives were ruined because of you! You said it was going to be an easy job. You said all we had to do was mess with that girl." Winston is halfway between sacred and angry.

Xavier takes one of his daggers from his belt and stabs it into Winston's leg. Winston lets out a blood curtailing scream, which wakes up the other two.