Meanwhile

"I can't see him. They're too many people," Alissa says, trying to spot Hunter in the sea of participants.

"I would be concerned if you could spot him. The camera keeps panning over the crowd. I can't see shite either," Shaun says, looking too.

The group was crowding around the tv in Xavier's living room.

"Thanks for letting us crash here, Xavier," Alissa says.

"No problem. Hunter would be mad at me if I kicked you all out," Xavier says, eating popcorn.

"I think I see him!" Zoey says, pointing at a participant.

"That kind of looks like him. Aren't they color-coded? Let's see; yep, he should be wearing a brown shirt," Maggie says, looking at the official Rating Games website.

"Yep, that's him. I can't see the color of his bracelet, though," Alissa says.

The screen cut to The Rating Games logo, which was a circle with a line going down.

"Well, that's it for right now. We have to wait for the results for the first round," Xavier said.

"Well, Zach, Zoey, and I are going back to Oliver's house for a while. She still has to sort through some of his things," Alissa said. Maggie is already at the door.

"Do you ladies need any help?" Xavier asked.

"No, we got it. Thanks." Alissa and Maggie left before he could say anything. Zach was already in the car.

"What are you guys going to do?" Xavier asked Shaun and Zoey.

"We might go see a movie. The rounds are pretty long, so we have time," Zoey says.

"I want to go get myself some new clothes. Zoey had a shopping day. I want one too," Shaun says, grabbing Zoey's hand and leading her upstairs to get changed.

"Well, what am I going to do?" Xavier said out loud. He got up and went to his room. He threw himself on the bed and began calling someone.

"Hey, I saw the opening ceremony. You looked excited. I was too back then. Could you do me a favor and don't get eliminated? What's the point of a mole if they get taken out so easily. Yes, yes, I'll guarantee you your desired ranking. You keep tabs on him, okay? Now, go do your best," Xavier says as he hangs up.

"Man, I need a vacation. Still, we need to make sure those girls don't think they are safe. Zachary could prove to be an issue. I'll cross that bridge when I get to it," Xavier says, spinning Winston's watch around his finger.

"I could stake out the house. Watch what they do. Nah, that's boring. I could follow Shaun and make sure they don't say anything. Still boring. Ugh! What to do? Hunter won't get his results back until later. My little mole can't tell me anything right now. Hmm. I could do a job. That might be fun. Sure would pass the time."

Xavier pulls out his phone and looks at his notes. He sees one job that is three hours away in the Bronze Zone.

"That should be plenty of time. Well, it looks like I found something to do," Xavier says as he grabs his work bag and heads out.