73

Royally Wicked
#73

Royally Wicked #73

• • •

• • •

Love Story by Taylor Swift

• • •

"Gosh, ang daming tao," Venus commented the moment she saw the very huge crowd outside the window of the car she was currently in. Kasama niya sa loob ng sasakyan si Tori.

"Ang dami mo kasing arte! Sinabi ko na sayo na dapat umalis tayo ng maaga para makaabot pa tayo, tignan mo tuloy!" Venus was paying attention to what Tori was blabbering about as she continued watching the crowd from the outside. Kararating lang nila kanina sa airport ng Morocco at hindi niya alam kung paano ginawa ni Tori na may sumundo pa sa kanila doon para maghatid papunta sa palace kung saan gaganapin ang coronation.

And as expected, there were already a lot of people on both sides of the road to witness the parade and coronation of the new King of Morocco.

Bigla namang huminto ang sinasakyan nilang kotse.

"Ma'am, we cannot anymore continue on the road," said the Moroccan driver in English, "They blocked the way in going to the palace, the coronation rites already started."

"What?!" Tori reacted. Si Venus naman ay napatingin sa kanila.

"But we need to go, the King, he's my cousin, and this girl," Tori pointed Venus. "She's his girlfriend and your soon to be Queen!"

"Ma'am, we're not allowed to go further, we'll get arrested by the royal guards—"

All of them stopped when Venus Blair opened the door.

"Planeta, what are you trying to do?!"

"I don't have a choice, Tori, it's now or never, baka hindi na ako makalapit pa kay Ice Bear kapag wala akong ginawa." Ven answered, her voice determined. She knows how complicated royal families are. Ever since Azariah told her the truth about his real identity, she also researched everything about being a royal and one thing for sure about them, if you're a commoner, you can't just go near them.