Aza and Ven (Prank #1/ Shorts)

Venus Blair pregnancy prank for Aza

Venus Blair put a small hidden camera near rear view mirror of their car. She's going to pretend that she's calling Ceres, her cousin, that she's pregnant again (for the fifth time). Then she will go out in the mid-call, leaving her husband Aza, confused.

"So like we're going to out today to get the kids at my parents' place," Venus started, facing hidden camera at the front. She was grinning. "We're going to prank Ice Bear that I am pregnant for the fifth time. He's here, he's here. Let's start. I'm going to post this on Tiktok."

"Baby, you ready?" Aza spoke the moment he finally entered the car. He will be the one driving. Kaagad nitong isinuot ang seatbelt.

"Yes, yes... I know, C." Venus was now pretending that she was currently taking to Ceres in her phone. She changed the tone of her voice and now, she was sounding dramatic. "I am actually scared. Like we already have four children!" She reacted, sobbing. Azariah, on the other hand, stopped from what he was doing and stared at her. Nakakunot pa ang noo nito habang nakatingin sa kanya.

"I am not sure I can still do this! I am already three months pregnant and magiging lima na ang children namin!" She cried as she quickly opened the door of their car, slamming it and leaving Aza behind.

Aza, confused, called her name. "Love! Venus Blair! Where are you going?! Blair!" Aza kept calling her without knowing there was a hidden camera inside the car.

Azariah then took a breath. He inhaled and exhaled.  "God, is she really pregnant again?" He started talking to himself.

"Shit. God, we're already old... I mean, we are not even in our middle thirties yet we're going to have five children already?" He reacted, he was already massaging his temples. "And Blair, her last pregnancy, she had a c-section and it was just last year."

"God, dapat magpa-vasectomy na ako. We can't have anymore children after this. Definitely. We won't have any children after the fifth. I'm going to get a vasectomy."

"Shit, or we should only have sex like twice a year. That would do it." He added like it was a brilliant idea.

"Damn it, I can't survive that. Why does even my wife has to be that sexy? She doesn't even age a bit." He added again and now, he sounded problematic.

"For sure my dad is going to tease me for this. He's even annoying that I was a very hardworking man in bed when we had our fourth child..."

"But I hope it's girl this time." He said. "I already have four boys, let it be a girl this time." He nodded and grinned.

Suddenly, he felt a surge of excitement. He bit his lower lip and excitedly put his fist in the air like he won something. "We're finally going to have a girl!"

Bigla namang bumalik si Venus at kaagad sumakay sa loob.

"Ice bear, are you talking to yourself?" Venus uttered the moment she was already in the car. She almost wanted to laugh when she watched Azariah earlier just talking to himself.

"Venus Blair," he suddenly sounded serious. "Tell me honestly. Are you really pregnant?"

Venus cannot contain anymore the laughter.

"Ice Bear, it was a prank!"