86

Royally Wicked

#86

• • •

Like what I have always want to emphasize in every Royally Series story, Royally Series is for all the empowered women out there—No one can ever break an empowered woman who's determined to rise on the top.

From Dr. Skylar Reese Velasco, Atty. Stella Dominguez, Dr. Isla June Lin and now...

From Venus Blair Echeverri

• • •

Salute by Little Mix

• • •

Venus Blair composed herself when her boyfriend and now King of Morocco was done showering

Venus Blair composed herself when her boyfriend and now King of Morocco was done showering. Nagbihis din ito kaagad. Now, he was wearing a simple white shirt and a black boxer shorts. Even though it was just an ordinary attire, she couldn't help but to still drool over him. Idagdag na ang dalawang tattoo nito sa katawan—if he just wasn't a royal, pwede rin itong maging model gaya na.

"Uhm, baby?" She called his attention, Aza was already drying his hair with a towel. Nilingon naman siya nito.

She really needs to tell him now. It's now or never.

"Can you come over here?" She signalled him to sit beside her on the bed. He looked at her in amusement and followed what she said. Tumabi ito sa kanya and she immediately clung into left his arm. Natawa ito dahil sa ginawa niya.

"Blair," he called her name and it really sounded hot, "Baby, do you want another round?" He suddenly added and she playfully smacked his arm.

"Azariah!" Her eyes widened, giggling. "Masyadong kang maharot! Don't you feel tired already kanina? We had like four rounds. Ako lang yata ang napagod." She crossed her arms and rolled her eyes. "Parang hindi ka royalty sa kalagayan na 'yan ha. Sex deprived ka ba?!"

Aza chuckled so hard. "I was joking, baby. Anyway, is there something bothering you?"

This is it.

She took a deep breath. "Well, I know you're the King of Morocco now and all. Like you're going to work as a King now tomorrow."

He nodded and held her hand, intertwining their fingers then kissed her knuckles. "Uh-huh."

"Are you you going to marry me?"

Natahimik naman ito at nakakunot-noong tinignan siya. "You saw the ring, didn't you?" He replied. Siya naman ang napakunot-noo.

"What? You have a ring already?"

"Yes, I put it in the drawer," tumayo ito saglit at may kinuha na isang box sa drawer ng nightstand na nasa gilid ng kama. Bumalik ulit ito sa kanya. He opened the box and showed her a shiny emerald green ring.

"Oh my god." She gasped and covered her mouth. "Were you going to ask me?"

He nodded awkwardly. "Yeah, pero naunahan mo 'ko..."

She giggled and immediately hugged him. She gave him a quick kiss.

"I'd love to marry you," she sighed. "But Aza, I'm still 20... and I really have a lot of things that I want to do in my life before I get married."

He fell silent and stared at her intently.

"You see..." She bit her lower lip. "And I know you know that I'm just starting to build up my modelling career. Alam ko rin that Moroccan laws allowed the head monarch's spouses to continue their previous professions but mine is different. I mean..."

Aza sighed. "Are you going to break up with me?"

"What? No. No!" She reacted and stifled another laugh. "Hindi kita binalikan dito para makipaghiwalay lang sayo, no! I went here because I love you... I wouldn't make love to you if I was going to leave you, ano 'yun? Break-up sex? Hello, I'm not like that. Hindi ako cheap."

Aza chuckled. "I know, you're Venus Blair Echeverri."

She confidently smiled, "I am and will always be. Anyway, hindi tayo maghihiwalay nga! But you know, give me a few more years to fulfill my dream as a model and then we can marry... and I can be your Queen. Well, if you're still the King during that time if wala pa ang Ate mo..."

Aza smiled with the thought. "Do you prefer more that I am the King?"

"No, royal prince, king or not, I would always prefer you to be my one and only Ice Bear. Remember that. Whoever you are, Azariah Zion Omari is always whom I wanted to be with for the rest of my life. My favorite veterinarian, the father of our children, Jon Snow and Thor."

Azariah bit her lip, feeling fuzzy and eventually smiled from ear to ear. "You really know how to make me crazy over you." He gave her a quick kiss.

"I guess you have work tomorrow?"

"Yup! Actually, dapat na akong pumunta sa New York tomorrow kasi ipapasa ko pa 'yung portfolio ko for my audition for Victoria Secret Angels then I have a photoshoot in New York too for Chanel."

"Did you already buy a plane ticket?"

"Wala pa—"

"I'll let you use our private plane."

"What? Really?"

"Yes. Because you're my girlfriend."

She giggled again and gave him another kiss.

"Iba talaga kapag royalty ang boyfriend mo."

"At iba rin talaga kapag supermodel ang girlfriend mo." He replied, winking at her. Bigla naman nitong kinuha ang emerald green ring mula sa box.

"Since you're still marrying me in the future," Azariah slowly put the ring on her left ring finger. "I'm still giving this to you."

She felt giddy and looked at the ring on her hand. "So we're like secretly engaged?"

Azariah chuckled. "If that's how you call it. Yes, baby, we're secretly engaged."

• • •

Ladies all across the world
Listen up, we're looking for recruits
If you with me, let me see your hands
Stand up and salute
Get your killer heels, sneakers, pumps or lace up your boots
Representing all the women, salute, salute
Attention, salute
Attention, salute
Attention (huh)
Representing all the women, salute, salute
You think we're just pretty things
You couldn't be more wrong
(We standing strong, we carry on)
(Knock us again)
Knock us but we keep moving on (we're moving up, yeah)
Can't stop a hurricane, ladies it's time to awake (yeah)