91

Royally Wicked

#91

• • •

Jump then fall by Taylor Swift

• • •

"Boys," Azariah looked at his two children for a second and quickly put his gaze back to the road. He was currently driving a Range Rover car that he rented in going to the Vogue Australia headquarters. "We're going to surprise your Mommy later at Vogue. Both of you are going to give her a flower. She's currently having an interview right now, we're going to suprise visit her. Don't fail me, boys, okay?"

Thor and Jon Snow barked in unison as if they really understand what he said. The two dogs were even wearing adorable tuxedo costumes to complete the part. Nasa likod din ng sasakyan ang sunflower bouquet na inorder niya sa isang flower shop. Later, they're going to surprise visit Blair at Vogue. He also contacted the Vogue Australia manager earlier not to tell Blair that he was coming and the manager was kind and cooperative for it.

After parking the car, Aza immediately helped their dogs from going out. Inayos din niya ang mga suot nito. Now, their dogs looked dapper. He grinned at them proudly. They looked like a legit gentlemen in tuxedos.

"Let's go," the dogs followed him. He was also bringing the bouquet inside the building. Blair is at the fifth floor where she is currently being interviewed by some Vogue writer.

• • •

Venus Blair was sitting on a steel stool in the middle of photoshoot stage. The camera was pointing at her and beside was the Vogue writer who was asking her questions. This segment will be posted on the Vogue youtube channel and in Vogue Australia Magazine as well.

"Venus," the Vogue writer was on her cue to ask another question again. "What advice can you give to aspiring young models like you in this industry?"

"Uhm," she started, thinking the answer that she prepared. Honestly, last night, Vogue gave her the questions that were going to be asked for today so she could already prepare an answer.

Inayos niya ang pagkakaupo niya at huminga ng malalim. She adjusted the button of her shirt. She was only wearing a simple loose white long sleeve polo and a black leggings. Her sneaker heels were also getting some attention. "Just always believe in yourself. Work hard, harder, hardest, because at the end of the day, the result is always rewarding..." Her voice trailed off when she noticed one of her children, Jon Snow was wearing a cute tuxedo outfit and in his mouth was a one stalk of sunflower.

She gasped and covered her mouth as Jon Snow went to her, she almost wanted to cry. "Oh god, my Jon is here..." Jon Snow then gave her the flower and barked. She immediately hugged him and dog snuggled closer as well. She missed her children. She wasn't expecting Jon Snow would visit her since he and Thor are in Morocco with Aza.

She heard some small footsteps coming in her direction too. "Oh my gosh, Thor!" Thor, in his adorable tuxedo attire, was bringing a sunflower in his mouth as well. Nilapitan din siya nito at ibinigay sa kanya ang bulaklak. Thor snuggled up to her as well.

"My boys," she hugged both of the dogs as she finally sobbed. She really missed them.

After a minute of hug, the dogs barked in unison, pertaining something is going to happen as well. Napatingin naman siya sa may 'di kalayuan. She stood up properly and saw Azariah, wearing a white Lacoste polo shirt and denim jeans, holding a sunflower too. They were giving her a suprise visit.