8.

***
I walked back to my room with so many thoughts running through my head after what had just happened. I was shocked and completely caught of guard. Most of all, i'm confused... I liked it in some sick way. I liked how he took control and dominated me... am I sick for that, I don't know.

I go to sit on my bed but as soon as my butt hits the mattress I wince in pain, I felt a burning sensation coming from my butt. It hurts so bad that I run to the closet and pull down my shorts to see what it looks like and I'm shook.. I gasp as bright red hand prints and a couple purple marks are printed on my ass. I sigh and pull my shorts back up and notice the box Vincenzo mentioned, it's a black gift box with a white bow on top.

I open the box and see a beautiful black dress and heels to match under it.

<pic for reference>

I put everything back in the box and walk over to my bed to grab my phone to check what time it is

I put everything back in the box and walk over to my bed to grab my phone to check what time it is. It's now 6:50 and I throw my phone down running to the bathroom to get showered and ready. Once I finished I walked back into the closet and slipped on my dress and shoes, I looked in the mirror to see how I look and I couldn't help but smile, I look amazing. I walk over to one of the boxes in the room that's placed on a desk with a mirror with lights attached to it. I get a couple of items to do my makeup and finish quickly knowing that I have only a couple minutes left.

I finished up and grabbed a small bag from the closet and checked the time once more, 7:50, before throwing it into the bag and walking out into the hallway. The lights are dim in the house giving it a romantic feel... or sinister... I walk to Vincenzo's door to see if he was there. I knocked and there's no answer so I knocked once more.

"Vincenzo, I uh- I'm um... ready." I said above my natural tone so he'd hear me, but still nothing. I turn around to walk back but then there he is standing gawking at me like some sort of perv. He's in a black suit, but then again when isn't he in one? Nonetheless, he looks sexy as his hair is gelled and his piercings and tattoos compliment him very well. I shook the thoughts from my head remembering what he'd done yesterday... I look down to my fidgeting fingers as he begins to walk to me.

"Amore, this dress looks better than I expected it to look on you." He chucked.

"Thank you, sir." I whisper still not looking up at him.

"Athena, look at me when I'm speaking to you." He lifts my chin up with his fingers and I meet his devilish gaze. The butterflies appear in my stomach as I look into his blue orbs searching for something, anything.

"Please behave tonight, you're to meet my parents and I don't need to be babysitting." He says softly dropping the hand that was on my chin to the small of my back. "They don't know the circumstances of our marriage, act like we're in love and follow my lead. Don't speak unless spoken to and you'll be fine." He smirked knowing this would cause a reaction out of me.