12.

***

After I don't know how long I jolted out of my sleep from the turbulence I felt. I stood up and looked outside the window, we had just landed god knows where. I looked around and didn't find Vince, I guess he must've left after I'd fallen asleep.

I can't help but feel a bit hurt about it... especially after our encounter. Suddenly I felt a slight pain in my lower region, am I supposed to be sore just from fingers? Imagine his— nope nope, not going there.

I sit back on the bed and wait for Vince to come and get me, I didn't want to cause more trouble for myself and piss him off. So i'd stay put.

I need to stay as far way from Vincenzo as possible, what just happened was merely a weak moment.. his touch makes me crumble in the best way, but until he treats me more than just his property, I need to stay away. For my sake.

I'm startled from my thoughts as the door abruptly opens, it's him.

"What the fuck are you doing sitting there, let's go." He turned back around before I could say anything and headed out of the jet.

Great...

I followed behind him and saw he was already sat in a black SUV, I looked around and it's dark but the cold nipped at my warm skin. I tried to make out where we were but to no success.

"Hurry up, Athena, I don't have all night." He rolled up his window and waited for me to enter.

I was shivering as I sat in the car, he on the other hand had on a coat keeping him all warm. The bastard... how could he not tell me I'd be almost freezing? I stared at him with furrowed brows and a frown, fuck him. 

"Stop that." He opened his phone and typed away.

I simply brought my knees to my chest and clasped them closed with my arms. I looked out of the window not wanting to continue looking at him, he was infuriating me.

"We're in london, I have business to take care of, in the meantime we'll... bond. When I am places where you cannot attend you'll be left with my guard. If you so lay a finger on any of my men I'll cut it off and feed it to the dogs."

"Mhm, I got it." I didn't break my gaze outside, I guess he didn't care much as he just went back to typing away.

The car began to move after all our bags were loaded, the drive felt like forever. It was agonizing to say the least, like our usual car rides, he didn't say shit the entire time.

We'd arrived outside a huge estate that looked to belong to the fucking queen of England herself. It was breathtaking, it looked like something out of a fairytale. I couldn't believe my eyes, I was gawking from the window.

"Once we're inside, I expect you on your best behavior, Athena. I mean it." He said behind me as he stepped out of the car and then proceeded to round to where I was.

"Let's go" I grabbed his stretched out hand and he lead me into the building.

As we walked through the place I could see antiques everywhere, everything looked to be old yet beautiful and classy. I'm assuming this all belongs to Vincenzo, but I had no way of knowing and I for sure wasn't going to ask. I wouldn't risk a punishment.