10.

***
I finished my breakfast and grabbed the tray to bring outside, I could've left it in the room but I want to see who is "in charge" of me today. I held the tray between my stomach and right hand as I opened the door and looked to my left where I found a gigantic bearded man with a fitted suit. He looks stupid intimidating but he's also good looking, which is never a bad thing.

As I look up at him he doesn't even acknowledge that I'm in front of him he just simply continues to look into the distance at nothing. Hmm maybe this is the perfect way to get back at mr. Vince... I smirk knowing exactly how this could go. First way, I get my way and leave this hell hole for today or two, he rats me out to Vincenzo and I won't be able to sit on my ass for a couple excruciating days.... hmm, I think I like the first more!

"Heyy" I say flirtatiously and... nothing? He doesn't even say anything at all.

"Hey, you! I'm speaking to you, hello! Big mannnn. HELLO BIG BEARDED MANNN!!!" I yelled as I jumped go try and get in his face so he'd see me and still nothing. Who the fuck is this man? The Rock???

"Fine then! I'm leaving this room and you can't do anything about it!!" I yelled and turned on my heel about to make a sprint to it when I feel gigantic strong arms pick me up and throw me over their shoulder.

"LET GO OF MEEEE! WAIT UNTIL UNTILL MY HUSBAND ABOUT THIS YOU GREASY BOULDER!" I screamed and slammed my fists into his back trying to get put down but instead he ignored it and moved inside my room. He stops at the bed and hurtles me into it and turns to leave but I refuse to go down without a fight and jump onto his back. I scream and choke him while slapping him and finally he starts speaking, yelling in fact.

"LET ME OUT OF HERE!!"

"NO! THE GUN SAID YOU ARE NOT PERMITTED TO STEP ANYWHERE OUTSIDE YOUR ROOM!"

"Ahhh! Be careful with me dipshit." I screamed and he fell to the floor.

"Get off of me! AHH!"

"NOT UNTIL YOU LET ME THE FUCK OUT!"

"that's not going to happen under my watch! Let- LET GO.. of ME!" I choked harder trying to make him pass out and I was actually winning until I heard a cough at the door. I looked up and met the furious face of Vincenzo... uh oh.

"Boss! Get ha' off of me!"

Vincenzo gave me a pissed off look and I let go of him and he instantly got up to sprint out of the room leaving just Vincenzo and I.

"Hi-"

"Don't fucking speak." I slightly smiled starting my sentence but was cut short by him. He didn't look to happy...

"Get ready, we're going heading to the airport in 3 hours. I expect you on your best behavior. Jesus, I'm like a fucking broken record always having to tell you to be on your best behavior. Sick of your shit." He scoffed and turned around about to leave.

"Whe-where are we going?..." I said softly still on the floor.

"I have business to take care of and I'm taking you with me since you don't know how to act when you're alone. No more questions, get your shit together, putanna." He didn't bother turning around and just stormed out slamming the door behind him.

Airport?! Get my shit together?! There's no way I'm getting on a plane and leaving somewhere unknown with him! Who the fuck does he think I am some rag doll he can just do what he pleases with? I'm gonna give him a piece of my mind, I'm going to walk over there and tell him I'm not going anywhere with him ESPECIALLY when I don't know where said place is!

That's exactly what I did I walked right out and stood right at the stairs when I heard him in his office. I walked over and stood at the door trying to hear the conversation that he is currently having. It sounds really muffled because of the how thick the wooden doors are so I place my ear on the door to get a better listen but it still sounds just as bad.