Chapter 10- My House pt 2

Smut warning :)

I finally got a hold of myself and sat down on my couch. Lou followed me, she was waiting for an explanation, but I don't know if I could give it to her.

I went through the options in my head. I could tell her and then what would happen. Her and Debbie would fight. Then what? I could just not say anything and have Debbie be mad at me. Or I could not say anything and follow Debbie's orders. I didn't like any of it really.

I don't want to get in between Lou's friendship with Debbie although I don't like Debbie one bit. I also didn't want to leave Lou. I was stuck and Debbie had put me in this position which made me loathe her more. I wonder if Debbie was in love with Lou, had Lou been in love with Debbie? Was she still in love with Debbie? I had to know now.

"Did something happen... is something going on with you and Debbie?" She didn't expect me to ask that. I could tell in her eyes. Something was going on behind them. Was it love or just the reminiscence of a bad memory?

"Did she say something to you?" She stuck her tongue in the side of her cheek, grinning and rolling her eyes like Debbie had done this before to someone else. She looked down as she shook her head back and forth. "This is just like Debbie. To try... this shit"

"I shouldn't have said anything" I regretted bringing Debbie up at all. She's the last person I want to talk about when I'm with Lou.

"No, it's fine. Debbie just likes to" her voice trailed off and she scratched the end of her eyebrow with her fingernail as she looked down again. "She likes to fuck with people, specifically the people I..."

The people she what? Loves?

Before she said anything else, I leaned in and kissed her. I placed my hand on the side of her face and caressed her cheek. She looked sad and upset, I shouldn't have mentioned Debbie. Lou took her hand and tucked a piece of hair behind my ear before taking the back of my neck by surprise. Her grip was tight and passion filled her eyes. She kissed me hard and laid me on my back on the couch.

She took my shirt off quickly and I reached to take her jacket off then her shirt underneath. She undid the button and unzipped on my pants keeping contact with my lips the whole time. I let out a moan into her mouth as she played with my underwear before almost ripping them off of me.

Her mouth trailed from my neck down to my chest. She gripped my wrists and held them in place as her mouth explored my torso. I arched my back as she licked down my body. She teased her tongue along my clit just before sticking her fingers inside me. Starting at a soft speed, then moving quicker and quicker.

She slipped two fingers into my mouth with her other hand and I sucked them obediently.

"Good girl" She said as she made eye contact with me, making me even wetter than I already was.

I felt fireworks in my stomach. My heart began to beat faster and I was reaching my climax. Her fingers worked their way in and out of me as she circled her tongue on my clit. "Fuck" I moaned as I felt my walls tighten on her fingers. She kept pulsing them in and out of me as I released.

As my breath started to calm back down, she licked me all the way clean and licked her fingers clean. I sat up so that we were facing each other and kissed her on the lips. I traced my hands down her body, cupping her breast for a moment.

I took one hand and slid it down her stomach while I moved my mouth onto her neck. Her head shot back while I began to rub her clit. I turned her body on the couch so that I was now on top of her, in the position I was just in.

Her body was so perfect, every curve was sculpted to make her look like a god. Her age didn't matter to me. I know it mattered to her, but she couldn't have been more beautiful than right now.

My hands laid on her thighs keeping them from closing as I moved my tongue on her clit. She gripped my hair, locking my head in place. She moaned loudly and I stuck my finger inside. She was already wet. I was careful at first and moved gently. I could see her chest move up and down from her loud breaths. I moved another finger inside her and felt her tighten. Her back arched sharply and she dug her hands deep into my hair.

I kept my fingers moving making sure to hit her g spot each time my finger passed in and out. She moaned again while releasing on my fingers. I made sure to lick her clean like she did to me and I cleaned my fingers, sucking and tasting all of her.

I leaned back up to her face and kissed her on the lips. I smiled and got up and led her to my room where we got under the sheets and made ourselves comfortable. I held her tight so I could be as close as I physically could. She kept her arms around me firmly as we both fell asleep.

I knew what must be done about the Debbie situation, but I couldn't bring myself to tell Lou. And Lou was tired so I thought I would let her sleep contently. She looked so peaceful. I couldn't disturb her. I didn't wish to. I only wanted the best for her.

~Authors note: hehe this chapters a little shorter than the other ones but I'm still writing and things r getting juicy :) I hope y'all like it so far