The Unapologetic

The next morning I laid awake on the bed wrapped around Bucky's arms, the gentle sun was shining through the windows warming my face in its direction whilst also blinding my eyes. A couple seconds later I felt Bucky shuffle in the bed, I'm pretty sure he's still sleeping ,but he wouldn't be for long since Stevie had just jumped on top of the bed - and was standing right beside my face.

"Hey baby, did you miss me" I spoke softly to Stevie as he forms himself into a little ball and sits in the middle of me and Bucky with his fur attacking bucks nose, making him sneeze.

"Give daddy a kiss go,go" I was ready to giggle as the dog crept up to his face and gave Bucky the biggest slobbery lick right on the face.

"Doll you need to brush your teeth" I punch him in the chest and he opens his eyes to find 2 paws on his cheeks.

"Hey man, I thought we were friends?" I shuffle around so I can see his face as he tries to wipe away the residue of the dog's tongue.

I raise my eyebrows and look directly at him"I think you owe me an apology" he rolls his eyes as he grabs me and tickles me.

"Nope" he releases me from his grasp and begins to get out of the bed. I was still wrapped in the warmth of the covers gazing at him.

"So how was your trip?" He had his back turned away from me as he lifted a t-shirt from the closely.

"Uhmmm it was quite interesting actually" I lift the sheets over my head to protect myself from any questions he may have. I was not ready to tell him Loki was here or that Steve was back living in Brooklyn.

As I was sheltered and my eyes were shut, I felt this weight on top of me. I opened my eyes to find Bucky had lifted the sheet away from my face. "Come on Alex, don't hide, you can tell me, what happened?"

"Well so, since you asked, I had this really strange feeling I we being watched, like the plane was really strange I felt eyes on me all the time..."

"Alex!"

"and then the same on the car and then..."

"Alex!!"

"everywhere we went it was really strange"

Bucky rolls his eyes as I go off in a tangent allowing myself to bide some time before I told him, he put his hand over my mouth to shut me up.

"Alex!, doll,stop mumbling get to the point."

"Fine but don't get angry or mad or just...just be calm" Bucky laughs and motions with rotates his hand in a circle as an act to get me to hurry up and finally tell him.

"Loki is here, in this timeline, in New York actually he's also joining the Avengers. Oh and Steve's alive in Brooklyn."

Bucky just looks at me shocked, his mouth wide open, eyebrows nearly reaching his hair line. His eyes nearly dry from not blinking in a good couple of seconds. "Told you it was quite interesting, you can speak now"

Bucky rubs his face with his hands, still in shock that his best friend was alive and literally lived not that far away.

"So let me get this right, Steve', as in my best friend Steve is in Brooklyn and Loki your supposedly dead ex boyfriend is now in New York"

"He was never my ex, we were never together"

How did he become an avenger ?

"Well I sorta asked him too," I can feel the hatred radiating through Bucky, his anger well more jealousness was growing and his face turned beetroot red. He stormed out of our bedroom. God I hated that he did that, now I have to get out of my bed.