The Shapeshifter

"Well well well, about time you realised, i've been following you all day" he shifts back to his normal self however rather than the typical Asgardian clothes he would usually wear, he now wore an all black suit, with his black wavy hair just falling loosely.

What the hell was he doing here in Tennessee?

I roll my eyes "What does the God of mischief want now?" I stare reluctantly at him, I hadn't seen him since Thor took me to Asgard when I was 18.

"Really Alexandra?, after all we've been through I thought you would at least call me by my name"

Anger had been consuming me, boiling in my veins. All of this just reminded me of when Thor told me he had died to help protect Jane and the Ether ,I nearly collapsed, I couldn't believe it. He had actually died protecting someone / something and I was proud of him for stepping up, but him being gone at the same time really affected me. It took me months to get over it.

"We've been through?, Loki you faked your own goddam death , and left me and Thor to mourn you for months, then in the SAME DAY i had to find out you were actually alive ,to then find out you had died. Again!!"

He rolls his eyes around his head "Technically that wasn't me" he used his typical hand gestures to try and prove his point.

I roll my eyes in defeat, he was right this Loki was a different timeline. We had barely had even knew each other yet in his time ,which was quite strange because then how did he act so familiar around me, like he knew me?

"Right, so...? I scrunch my eyes showing my bewilderedness towards the fact that he knew me, more than just Alex Stark the famous billionaires daughter.

"How do I know you like he did?, yes ,well that's quite simple, I've gained this timelines Loki's memories, thanks to the time lords or police soemthing like that."

"The time police?" I raised my eyebrow at him ,as if there was such thing as the time police, he had to have just made that up. But then again I didn't think talking raccoons were a thing ,but yet there's one out for my boyfriends arm.

"They make sure the timelines match and yada yada yada they didn't like the fact I messed with the timeline"

"So you remember everything?" There were some moments of the past I didn't want to remember especially moments with him, we may have gotten close when I was in Asgard, but all that had ended once I thought he had died. If he remembers this is gonna be a huge pain in my ass.

"Yes Alexandra,I remember the time we had spent together in Asgard when Thor brought you to train with his team"

Shit,shit,shit.

My eyes widen, I began to tremble, my hands were shaking up and down constantly and I could feel my blood pressure rise. This was not good. At all.

I step back further from him "Look Loki that was a long time ago, I.."

He interrupts me from speaking "Come with me"

"What?" I freeze, time stood still, the birds weren't flying the noises of the bell on the door stopped ringing and the cars weren't moving. This was all I needed right now. I really didn't want him to bring up our past, it was a book I had closed for a long time and I really didn't want to open it again, especially since I love Bucky and he knew about this whole thing but we both thought Loki was dead.

"Come with me, leave this all behind and we can rule Asgard together, you can be my queen, we'll reign for years to come, just take my hand Alexandra and you'll have the world begging at your feet" He was serious I could see it in his eyes, he wasn't using any manipulation techniques this time, he meant it. He wanted me to be with him.