💛Chapter 11💜

The boys had their dinner and had a good night's sleep. During midnight, Kaminari heard faint shuffling noises behind the door. "Who could that be at such a late hour?", Kaminari thought. He looked beside him to see a sleeping Sero almost drooling. He chuckled lightly and got off his bed. He slowly opened the door and went outside the room and closed it. As he went towards the main hall he saw a faint shadow. As he followed it he noticed a blonde. He hid behind one of the pillars and listened to the conversation.

The blonde who was actually Monoma was talking to Overhaul the leader of another most powerful Mafia in Japan. "I got the papers. They are too oblivious to my actual intentions. Pretty soon all of them will be dead along with that filthy brother of mine!",Monoma spat with anger and hate. "Brother...he has a brother really? Wait is he trying to kill them all?! Why do I care? But wait this means mine, Sero's,Kiri's and Mina's life will be in danger.
What would happen to Shinsou? Why do I even care about him?! Ugh", Kaminari was lost in his trail of thoughts not noticing the blonde leave and a tall dark shadow appear behind him.

"What are you doing here Kitten?", a deep voice  asked Kaminari behind his back. Kaminari yelped and as he was going to shout that person covered his mouth with a hand. Kaminari wasn't the one to give up as he still had strong reflexes. He bit that person's hand, took his hand and swung it behind his back thus pinning the person to the pillar from the back. It wasn't long enough when Kaminari realised what he had done and who was that person. He quickly let go off him. "I am so so sorry please don't kill me.", Kaminari pleaded. "You are too fiesty to be this gullible", Shinsou said. "Whatever I wouldn't have done this if you wouldn't have scared me like that!", Kaminari protested. "So what were you doing here at this hour?",Shinsou asked Kaminari completely ignorant to his protests.

"I could ask you the same",Kaminari replied back. "Well so let it be the hard way.", Shinsou said cheekily. "Huh?",Kaminari asked but before he could react Shinsou lifted him and took him to his room and locked the door. He slowly put down Kaminari. "Now...?",Kaminari asked trying to break the awkwardness. "Its my insomnia that keeps me awake.", Shinsou said. "Oh um sorry I didn't know that.", Kaminari replied with a hint of pity in his tone. "Its fine I got used to it", Shinsou replied. Kaminari had a wonderful idea. He went and sat on Shinou's bed and patted on his lap. Shinsou looked at a blonde with amusement not knowing the blonde's intentions. "Come here and lay down!", Kaminari insisted Shinsou. Shinsou somehow couldn't rather didn't want to protest and did as he was told. Kaminari then gently stroked his hair humming a music. "What do you think you are doing?", Shinsou chuckled. "I used to see some moms at the park singing lullaby to their babies to make them fall asleep.", Kaminari answered quietly. "So I am your baby now?", Shinsou asked. This made Kaminari's ears turn a light shade of pink. "N-No you idiot. I am j-just helping you go t-to sleep.", Kaminari stuttered still stroking his hair gently.

"Fine Kitten~", Shinsou replied. Kaminari had surprisingly gotten used to the nickname that it seemed quite natural to him. He slowly hummed a song. A while later Shinsou had fallen asleep. Kaminari really didn't mind him sleeping on his lap. He laid his head on Shinsou's and went to sleep

Finally something wholesome. But the angst is gonna come soon.😔