💛Chapter 15💜

It was the 3rd day with Kaminari being under the continuous watch of Shinsou. Shinsou had not let Kaminari leave his sight. They had breakfast together. Kaminari had training under Shinsou's watch. Kaminari knew something was going wrong. He also wanted to tell Shinsou about Monoma but little did he know Monoma had already taken care of it.

During training Kaminari had got all the aims right while shooting. He was impressed with himself. After training as he ent to his shared room with Sero he couldn't find him but instead he saw Shinsou. "Why are you so obsessed with me?", Kaminari asked.

"Am I really?", Shinsou asked. "You have been following me everywhere! What's your deal?", Kaminari asked. "I just....missed you.", Shinsou said. "Dammit I wasn't supposed to say that!", Shinsou thought but soon didn't regret it seeing the blonde blush.

"E-Eh um anyways I must take a shower!", Kaminari said as he was going towards the bathroom. Shinsou wrapped his arms around Kaminari's waist and pulled the blonde closer. He leaned towards his ears and said," Today during dinner meet me at the backyard. We will have dinner together. And it's a date."

Kaminari was now as red as a tomato. "Ahem what's going on here?", a voice said from behind them. Kaminari was a bit startled. "O-Oh Sero it's not what it looks like!"

"Its exactly what it looks like. So meet me at 9.", Shinsou said as he walked past Sero. Sero at the moment was hurt and angry. He was worried that Shinsou might hurt him as well. But the thing that hurt him the most was Kaminari acknowledging Shinsou's request and 'feelings'.

"Serobro I promise it is not what it looks like!", Kaminari said. "Hey it's okay...as long as you are happy. But be careful it has only been 3 days we have been here and anything might happen.", Sero said as he patted Kaminari's head. "THANK YOU BRO! YOU ARE THE BEST!", Kaminari said cheerfully as he went to bath.
Sero's smile soon fell and he left the room and went to the garden.