🎅🎄Christmas special🧡❤

Wholesome Christmas Pt 3

"SHITTY HAIR ITS FUCKING CHRISTMAS WAKE UP!", Bakugou said throwing a pillow on Kirishima's face.

"Hmm... Bakubae one more minute!"

Bakugou had blasted out Christmas songs. He might be a grumpy hot head but he loved loved Christmas.

"NO WAKE UP BEFORE I DRAG YOUR ASS OFF THE BED AND TOSS YOU OUT THE BALCONY!"

"I AM AWAKE....I am awake!", Kirishima said as he jolted up from his bed. He had woken up to an iver excited boyfriend blasting Christmas songs and singing to it. Others would find it very irritating early in the morning but Kirishima really loved it. He had gotten used to it by now. He secretly took a video and got up to freshen up.

"Bakubae wanna bake a cake?", Kirishima asked.

"Hell yes!", Bakugou replied.

They soon went to bake a cake together. They were making a ginger bread house along with a cake. Kirishima had put some frosting on Bakugou's lips and licked it off. He was lucky enough to not be punched to another side of the room. They soon created the ginger bread house and the chocolate cake which was heart shaped. Kirishima had vlogged the entire thing. He loved capturing all his moments with Bakugou.

.....

After having the cake, the one which they made, Bakugou asked Kirishima to go out and make snowmans. They put on their hoodies, muffler, hats and boots and went outside. They built two snowman.
Bakugou had put 5 carrots on one snowman to make it look like Kirishima's hair.

Kirishima took out a few yellowish radish from the freezer and put them on the other snowman to make it look like Bakugou. Later they had a mini snowball fight in which Bakugou won obviously.

"Let's go back now.", Bakugou said.

"Hey I want to show you something!", Kirsihima said as he unzipped his jacket. He pulled down his shirt a bit and showed a tattoo he had recently got on his chest. Bakugou looked at it with awe. The tattoo had Katsuki Kirishima written in bold with a boom sign behind it.

"Wait why did you change my surname?!", Bakugou asked.

Kirishima knelt down and took out a ring. "Will you do me the honour of being the happiest man alive by marrying me.... Katsuki?", Kirishima asked.

Bakugou stood their in silence covering his face with a hand as a stream of tear flowed down his face.

"K-Katsuki? Was it too soon? I know I should have waited!"

"I will"

"What?"

"I WILL FUCKING MARRY YOUR DUMBASS YOU SHITTY HAIR!", Bakugou said as he latched on Kirishima and kissed him passionately.

They broke a kiss after what seemed like a whole damn minute, both panting for air.

"Damn that was awesome!", Kirishima said.

"When we get married you will change your surname as well."

"That's not how it-"

"I've said what I said. Bitches better know you are My husband.", Kirishima blushed as Bakugou said it. He kissed Bakugou ignoring the fact they both were lying on ice.

cueing All I want for Christmas is You

I guess the wholesomeness ends here 🌝💅