💛Chapter 2💜

~timeskip~

Kaminari POV

Well it's been years since we three first started stealing. We are 21 now and Sero's birthday is near! Now I am sitting on my huge comfortable sofa of my huuuge mansion. Well if y'all wonder how a thief got such a huuuge mansion within a few years! Well what can I say I am just cool in a way noone notices~

*flashback*

Third POV

When they were 14.

"Lets try and get a job?", Sero said.

"Wait why?!Stealing is much better!",Kaminari argued trying to convince Sero his point.

"How long do you think we can go on stealing without getting caught? We still live on the goddamn streets for years! Don't you wanna sleep on a bed for once!",Sero said in a desperate tone.

"Well to be honest we do need a place to hide! We can't just roam about freely after stealing!",Kiri said finally making a valid point.

"Well what job can we possibly do?",Kaminari asked.

"Maybe work in a shop?",Sero said.

"The tattoo shop is hiring people till the end of this week. Let's go there!",Kiri said.

"We don't even know how that fricking shit works!",said Sero.

"Let's just go and give it a try!",Kaminari said enthusiastically also wanting to seem cool.

The three then went to the tattoo shop. Due to their luck the owner took pity on their 'cute puppy faces' and gave them the job and free training.

When they were 18.

"Damn this apartment is quite old and boring! Just imagine having a mansion!,"Kaminari said when day dreaming.

"Yup that's so manly bro!,"Kiri butted in.

"Its been years since we stole anything. Let's steal a mansion!",Kaminari said it with ease shocking the other two.

"And how in the hell are you planning to do that?",Sero asked confused.

"Follow.my.lead,",Kaminari said with a mischievous smirk.

At the Todoroki mansion

"Well as far as I know this man has already lost his eldest and youngest son. His wife is in a mental hospital. His daughter and other son has left him. He is now an old grinch who stays alone.All we need to do is make him sigh these papers.",Kaminari said.

"What are those?",asked Kiri.

"These are the papers that say that if he puts his signature on these then he agrees that this house now belongs to us and he will pay for our expenses.",Kaminari said.

"And why will he sign it?",Kiri asked.

"Just wait and watch!",Kaminari said.

"Sero you got the cameras?",Kaminari asked through his earpiece.

"All clear!", Sero replied.

"Roger",Kaminari replied.

As they knocked at the door a huge man who exactly looked liked a grinch opened."Who are you?",he asked in a rather irritating tone.