You Wish

Ana came out of the Office just in time to see Hank coming from the direction of the Break Room. She eyed the unfamiliar man that walked out after him. Erin and Jay came out as well and the brunette started getting a little suspicious. She knew the team had just gotten a case so Ana quickly made her way over to her husband's side.

"Who's that?" She inquired.

"Jimmy Sanguinetti and, according to Bunny, Erin's father." He replied, making his wife stop dead in her tracks.

Hank took one look at her facial expression and sighed.

"I'm handling it." He assured.

"You'd better be." Ana warned, playfully, walking past him and towards the stairs.

The older man followed with a small smile.

*Crime Scene/Alley*

Hank, Alvin, and Ana all hopped out of their vehicle. They made their way towards all the commotion.

"Hank. Ana." Kenny called, ducking underneath the red tape with Kim and Kevin.

"What do we got?" The male Sergeant inquired.

"Victim's a white male, mid 30s. Streets and San worker came across the body on his morning rounds. Called it in just before eight." The younger Detective replied.

"We got uniforms canvassing the area right now." Kevin added from his right.

"Who's the lead for forensics?" Alvin wondered.

"Emilio. I already gave him our Bell and Pax number." Kim informed as they all ducked back under the red tape. "Crime scene photos will be hand delivered in an hour. And I put a request into missing in case someone makes a call."

"That's good." The elder Detective nodded.

They made their way over to the body and found it covered in a white cloth but Ana caught sight of something down by its feet. Years of experience had her already knowing what this was.

"Why is it a potential hate crime?" She asked, mostly for Hank and Alvin rather then herself.

"Because of this." Kim sighed, lifting the cloth up.

It revealed the corpse's bloody lower extremities and, what Ana already knew, was his pants down around his ankles.

"What's with the gauze and plastic wrap?" Alvin wondered.

"His penis was severed." Kim replied, bluntly.

"Well, this brings back memories." Ana smiled and everyone, including Hank, looked at her like she had a second head before remembering about SVU.

The brunette, herself, had been taken back to one of the very first cases her and Olivia had ever worked. It had been absolutely pouring out and someone had found a male body in a car with his "unit" sliced off. 

Her mind suddenly drifted to Elliot Stabler and she immediately shook her head to clear it from that train of thought. Ana had no intention of reliving the pain from his abrupt departure any time soon.

*District 21: Bullpen*

"We've printed the DOA at the ME's office. The name's Sandford Greg." Kenny informed, taping a picture of the blonde, white, male to the whiteboard.

"Registered sex offender. Five arrests for possession. Three drunk and disorderly. Two counts strong arm robbery. And, uh, four different restraining orders. Including one from his mother." Kim listed, walking over to and handing Hank a file as he grunted in response.