Part 13: Burning forests.

4230 words

(A/N - THEY ARE SO CUTE TOGETHER NO??? Don't you think? I LOVE THEM TOGETHER THEY ARE JUST THE CUTEST CUTEST AAHHAHAHAHHAHA)

3rd Person POV.

"Welllll....actually.. I quite like you like this''
Damon teased. Elijah raised his eyebrows. He saw Tyler grab Ric and speed them away from the corner of their eyes. Tyler and Ric went home.
"Where is Damon? Oh my god, he is dead, you let him die, we have to tell Stefan and Bonnie ohh my god Bonnie is going to be heart broken"
Caroline asked and ranted when Tyler and Ric walked in.
"care babe what the hell no, he is not dead"
Tyler said. Caroline sighed in relief
"wait - so what happened then?"
she asked,
"oh we found stuff out then Elijah came..."
Tyler started to speak. Klaus groaned
"no. no more. I don't want to know."
Bonnie snorted
"at least none of you had to walk in on them."
Klaus looked at her shocked
"Noooo''
he gasped, Bonnie nodded, scrunching her face.
"Anyways we were attacked but something weird happened. We were confronted by the night Athens coven. They want Elijah."
Everyone looks at Tyler like he has grown another head.
*In the forest*
"DAMON, we have to go back. Get off me."
Elijah laughed. Damon rolled his eyes and got off
"just say you don't want to be with me."
Damon joked. Elijah became serious
"never say that. I'm serious Damon, don't think I don't want you."
He stood up after Damon. Damon brought his hand to Elijah's face
"Hey Elijah, I was joking."
he sighed remembering Tyler and Ric's words,
"I'm an idiot. I love you Elijah, no one else, Just remember that."
Elijah smiled at him, It was what he needed to hear. Damon offered his hand. Elijah smiled at him even happier, he took Damon's hand and began walking with him. Elijah was just staring at Damon while Damon spoke, responding with mmhmm and goods and okay.
"Elijah? Elijah? Elijah? Babe? ELIJAH!"
Damon calls, Elijah looks up
"did you just call me Babe?"
Damon turns his head to him
"that's what you get?"
Elijah shrugged,
"sorry what were you saying I was''
Elijah said, Damon cut him off."
You were just staring at me like a creep."
Damon said, Elijah raised his eyebrows
"I don't think it is creepy if it's yours"
Damon jokingly pouted
"I don't belong to anyone. Also I don't like how you always control me."
he stuck out his tongue, Elijah pulled him back towards him
"take control then"
he whispered into his ear. That was all Damon needed to hear, he groaned and vamped the two against a tree. Damon quickly kissed Elijah, holding him against the tree, Elijah grunted at the force and speed of their hips colliding. the way Damon kissed was driving Elijah crazy. Damon had Elijah's hands pinned on the tree, Damon kissed Elijah hard, he bit Elijah's lip and smirked when he heard Elijah moan, Damon licked the blood before continuing to kiss him. Damon started to kiss Elijah's jaw and neck, taking off Elijah's suit jacket. Elijah tugged to free his hands but was in pure ecstasy to be able to fight. He unbuckled Elijah's pants and pulled both boxers and pant off at once, dropping them near his feet. Damon released Elijah's wrists and Elijah instantly grabbed Damon and pulled him into him, unbuttoning his shirt and touching his naked chest and torso. Damon, shivered under touch. He looked Elijah in the eyes and brought two of his fingers up to Elijah's mouth.
"Suck"
he commanded high on the feeling of control and power, Elijah's eyes rolled to the back of his head, he was excited, normally he took control so Damon dominating him was different and new. He wrapped his mouth around Damon's fingers and quickly began to suck, he went faster before Damon pulled them out, he whined at the loss of sensation. Damon smirked and flipped him around so his face was in the tree, Damon grazed his earlobe, whispering dirty seductive words and thoughts nibbling lightly, Elijah felt weak and would have collapsed if Damon wasn't holding him against the tree. He moaned Damon's name not caring if anyone else could hear. "shh"
Damon whispered against his neck
"you wouldn't want to get caught here, flustered and shaking, losing control for me. That would shock everyone."
Elijah felt Damon's grin but could only moan when Damon pressed his wet fingers to his hole.Damon rubbed small circles preparing him. He did it till Elijah's legs were shaking but still not entering him with his fingers.
"damon. Please."
he whined.
"Remember the first time we slept together, you made me beg for you. so that is what you are going to do now Elijah. beg me."
Damon said.
"Damon, Please. I need you. Please Damon."
Elijah begged. Damon inserted one finger slowly, pulling it out slowly before pushing it back in slowly. Elijah tried pushing himself onto Damons finger, he pulled out quickly
"uh uh uh, I get to decide."
he grinned.
"damon''
Elijah whispered
"i swear to god, after this is done the next time I get you alone you will be punished for this and I swear you will be screaming my name so loud the whole of mystic falls will know you are mine.''
Damon shuddered knowing it was true, he only had control because Elijah let him. Suddenly Damon inserted two fingers together, fingering Elijah quickly.
"that probably is true but right now I have control over you Elijah."
He pressed himself towards Elijah. . Elijah reached his climax just from Damon's fingers he was shaking uncontrollably and moaning, Damon grinned and kept going.
"tell me if it gets too much ''
Damon kissed the side of Elijah's face. Elijah groaned
"fuck me, Damon I can't. just - God don't stop"
as he reached his second climax, Elijah felt himself falling from pleasure, Damon held him so he didn't fall but Elijah felt his legs and knees buckle. He came again all over Damon's fingers panting and breathing heavily. Damon carefully pulled his soaked fingers out, turning Elijah around. Damon sucked his own fingers smirking at Elijah and Elijah watched flushed. Elijah used whatever strength he had to turn them around and quickly pulled his pants up and buckled up. Then he dropped on his knees in front of his raven and smirked as Damon's eyes widened. Elijah took off Damon's jeans and boxers and started stroking his dick. Then he took Damon's cock into his mouth and started sucking fast and quickly, he took him all the way to the back of his throat and avoided his gag reflex. Damon threw his head back against the tree and ran his fingers through his hair. Damon grabbed Elijah's head and made him go faster Elijah happily obliged. Damon slid down the tree moaning when he finally came and Elijah quickly swallowed, moving for Damon to be able to sit on the ground on his knees.
"well fuck me."
Damon groaned out loud , Elijah chuckled lightly. Damon fixed his pants and stood up with Elijah.
"We really should head back,"
Elijah said. Damon nodded
"I'm pretty sure Tyler and Ric have filled the scooby doo and crazy original gang in."
Damon smirked, Elijah rolled his eyes at the nicknames. Before they began to head back they made sure to fix up their clothes, hair and faces as much as they could. The love bites hadn't healed yet as they hadn't fed for quite a while. Elijah began walking and Damon noticed he was walking a bit wonky.
"oh god and that was just my fingers, damn i'm good."
He smirked and Elijah shot him a glare.
"it's just because I haven't fed."
Damon snickered slightly. Elijah was still trying to fix his tie.
"You can't tie your own tie?"
Damon looked at him amused. Elijah was hungry which meant he was cranky and he was worried about what's happening in town also embarrassed that he couldn't do his own tie
"I'm not the one who decided to rip it completely open"
he snapped, Damon looked up at him
"alright mr hangry"
Damon laughed
"come here let me."
He said. Elijah raised his eyebrows walking back to Damon
"you know how to tie a tie?"
Damon rolled his eyes,
"When your mother dies, Giuseppe is your father and Stefan is your brother you have to learn a few things"
Elijah stood in front of Damon giving him the tie. Damon lifted the collar of Elijah's shirt
"So, you can't cook nor do your own tie, what else can't you do. I mean now that I think of it, you aren't that good at sex either."
Damon teased Elijah, rolling his eyes,
"My family and I are used to someone doing our tasks and with advancements of technology there has been no need to learn to cook. Also if you think I'm bad at sex I can always go to someone who doesn't think that way I mean Katherine is always waiting ."
Damon glared at him tugging the tie harder. Elijah smirked.
"the diamond knot please"
Elijah asked smiling, Damon shook his head
"just like Stefan and my father, well Stefan, father never asked this nicely"
Elijah leant down to give his raven a quick peck. Damon smiled before pretending to gag. Elijah shook his head at him, smiling, he watched Damon as he bit his lip concentrating on the knot, getting frustrated when he didn't get the length, size or tightness he wanted. It was the first time Elijah got to see the slight height difference between the two, Damon was an inch or two shorter than Elijah, Elijah used the opportunity to tease him
"hey babe?"
he said sweetly
"mmhmm"
Damon responded not looking up
"do you want a stool to stand on?"
he pressed his lips together, Damon froze and slowly looked up
"really, really, are you kidding Me I'M LIKE AN INCH OR TWO SHORTER THAN YOU" Damon cut his eyes at Elijah. Elijah kissed Damon, pulling him close to him forcing his head up. Damon's eyes were still closed when Elijah pulled away
"sorry"
Elijah grinned, Damon nodded
"forgiven"
he whispered still in a daze. Damon redid the tie one last time before grinning
"DONE! IT'S PERFECT"
he pulled the collar back down over the tie and helped Elijah button up his suit jacket.
"HEY! The hickey is gone"
Damon exclaimed slightly disappointed.
"aww don't pout Damon, you can give another one later."
Elijah teased Damon and gagged
"I do not pout." Elijah raised his eyebrows
"yes, yes you do, you are pouting right now, it is really cute."
Damon looked at Elijah as if he was offended
"don't call me cute. I am actually a scary vampire, I am terrifying not cute."
He put on his vamp face, letting his fangs come out and veins appear.
"Awww vampire Damon is even cuter. you don't scare me Damon you are too adorable to be scary, like a baby, but vampire damon is super sexy, I'll give you that."
Elijah laughed, Damon huffed returning to normal.
"I'll find a way to scare you."
He said. Elijah nodded
"sure, but for now.."
Elijah kissed Damon which quickly turned into a makeout, Elijah's hands were touching Damons back from under the shirt, Damon had his hands tangled in Elijah's hair. they were both letting out moans of pleasure. their tongues explored each other's mouths and they both finally reluctantly pulled away.
"not here, not again, not right now."
Elijah said, Damon nodded and moved away fighting the urge to kiss his swollen lips. Elijah saw Damon's red,swollen lips and wanted to just kiss him. Damon grabbed his hands and vamped them back to bonnie's house. Elijah walked up and rang the bell
"you are still walking wonky."
Damon sniggered, Elijah shot him a glare again. Klaus opened the door
"oh bloody hell Rebekah has dome better cover ups then this."
he took in the sight of his brother and the older Salvatore
"fix your clothes"
he grimaced not wanting to know what happened in the woods. Elijah tightened his tie. Damon walked in the house and the brothers followed. Elena saw the usight of Damon and Elijah and rushed to Damon
"OMG Damon are you ok what happened to you guys."
Tyler grinned, Alaric stifled his laughter and Bonnie and Rebekah cringed. Katherine gasped "no way"
Bonnie nodded.
"WHEN"
she asked
"when their phones died"
Bonnie laughed.
"called it"
Katherine shook her head.
"yh Elijah are you ok, why are you walking like that"
Rebekah teased, Damon looked down, shaking in silent laughter. Elijah glared
"i'm fine. i just need some blood."
he said through gritted teeth. Bonnie got up laughing, she got them blood bags.
"Hey Elijah"
she tossed him a bag. He looked at her gratefully at
"what's that on your neck"
she teased. Elijah opened the blood bag and drank, after he finished the bite was gone and he could walk.
"I hate all of you."
he pointed at Damon,
"especially you"
he vamped out of the main room to the study.
"I feel like I'm missing something"
Elena concluded, They laughed and Elena stood confused.
"Oh, Klaus, bo nnie, tyler, ric and katherine come with me, we should talk."
Damon said, leading them to the study. They followed him and Elijah was already there.
"Ok so they attacked us in the woods but didn't hurt me because they wanted Elijah. Elijah they believe you are their king or master" Damon said
"they didn't hurt me because they said "i lie in his bed" and they let tyler and ric go because if i was upset Elijah would be too."
Damon explained flicking spit balls at Ric, they were laughing and messing around with each other Elijah glared daggers at Alaric, Klaus saw his brother and snorted.
"yh well they can kill you now i don't care."
Elijah snapped still glaring at alaric.
"ookay someone is snappy, I will deal with that later, what is up right now while we were in the woods."
Damon said As if he was speaking to children.
"Yh because I am such an inconvenience"
Elijah muttered, Damon looked at him confused.
"oh yeah I hope it was worth it because two of the founding families have been completely wiped out, the maxwells and the fells. Also everyone from the Whitmore family is dead as well. Oh but the night coven said that they killed the Whitmore for you Damon."
Bonnie told him.
"Ugh, totally worth it"
Damon winked at Elijah who was planning on ways to kill Alaric Saltzman. the rest of them all groaned in disgust. Elijah looked up
"why did they kill whitmore people for you?"
he asked. damon sighed
"hey look i was kidnapped and tortured for five years by creepy vampire hunting societies, I met enzo there, i escaped, then enzo did but i left enzo turned off my humanity blah blah, made a plan to kill all the whitmores, I have been doing so and i guess the crazy witches took care of it. now you can hate me for killing later, but for now what is our next step?"
he shrugged casually. they all looked at him shocked.
"If they want Elijah they are going to come, so for now we just have to wait."
Alaric said, Damon nodded knowing he is right.
"wonderful, how quickly did you convince him obviously everyone worships Ric."
Elijah muttered but Bonnie and Klaus heard him and looked at eachother wide eyed and looked down to not laugh.
"hey you know what we should do?'
Bonnie asked, they all looked at her.
"LUNCH."
katherine nodded
"Yes! we should. Damon Please can you cook?"
She asked Bonnie sighed
"YES PLEASE UGH DAMON YES WE NEED TO EAT DAMON'S FOOD. PLEASE COOK." damon looked at them
"fine fine just stop begging. jeez i'll cook food for you guys. grumpy and I will cook."
he grabbed Elijah and vamped them to the kitchen. Klaus groaned
"Bonnie please do some sealing spell, i don't want to hear what happens''
the rest of their mouths fall in realisation and Bonnie quickly seals the Kitchen so no one can hear whatever happens between Damon and Elijah.
"oh My God I- i figured it out. Damon AND ELIJAH ARE TOGETHER. THEY JUST WENT IN THE KITCHEN HOLDING HANDS."
Elena came into the room. they all looked at her and laughed.
"so now everyone but Stefan knows, how do you think he will take it?''
Caroline asked, walking in behind Elena.
"my brother is having sex with or dating or is even in love with Elijah, the guy who tried to kill not just him but us too, he well let's see happier, less murdery and a better person and how am I gonna take it?"
They heard Stefan and turned to face him, he had an extremely serious face on so the rest of the gang were worried and grateful Damon and Elijah weren't here.
"Well I AM OBVIOUSLY EXTREMELY happy for him and wouldn't dream of ruining it"
he grinned. they let out a sigh of relief before laughing.
"Well now we just wait for food."
Elena pointed out setting up the table for everyone. Meanwhile in the kitchen
"Damon I can't cook, also who asks a guest to cook?"
Elijah pointed out. Damon rolled his eyes
"I know, I wasn't going to make you cook. I don't want my kitchen to burn. I was just trying to get you alone."
Damon said, walking closer to Elijah. He jumped onto the counter and pulled Elijah closer to him wrapping his arms around his neck.
"I mean unless you don't want that"
he shrugged, getting off the counter and walking to his workstation after seeing Elijah's zero response and he was just staring past him. Damon continued preparing his dish. Elijah went behind him and wrapped his arms around his waist and leaned into his neck, burying his head in Damon's neck leaving small kisses.
"of course I do want this."
he smiled. He watched and moved with damon while he was trying to put stuff in the oven
"you know Elijah, you can let go now."
damon laughed and Elijah shook his head
"I don't want to."
Damon closed the oven and brought them both back in the middle of the room. He turned around to hug Elijah properly and Elijah hugged back smiling
"I swear you are like a baby sometimes"
Damon sighed while relaxing into the hug. What? he's not gonna admit he loves it and Elijah knows that.
"What are you making"
he asked
"well I have put my mothers famous calzone in the oven and I am making a strawberry cheesecake, you'll love it. but you have to let me go so I can take it out of the freezer."
Damon replied
"wait, you've already made the cheesecake!"
Elijah asked
"yup now let me go and I can take it out, I promise you will love it."
Damon winked, prying himself out of Elijah's arms, walking to the freezer. Elijah let him go
"im sure Ric will love it too"
he said before he could stop himself.
"well no actually Alaric is allergic to strawberries so he won't eat this, but it is fine coz he is not a fan of desserts anyways, and why would you think that Ric would love th- OH."
Damon put the cheesecake down on the counter as he understood what Elijah meant. He stared at Elijah Blankly before bursting out laughing. Damon was cackling uncontrollably. He was laughing so loudly and he couldn't stop. He had tears falling from his eyes in laughter. Elijah crossed his arms looking in front of him
"is something funny?"
he asked. Damon put one hand up, still doubled over laughing. He calmed down slightly.
"No nothing is funny"
he breathed out. He looked at Elijah before he lost it again. laughing again.
"I'm sorry, Sorry. It's just that RIC."
He wheezed.
"You are jealous of ric."
He had a stomach ache from laughing. He finally calmed, Elijah was annoyed.
"oh god gross, ew, I CAN'T believe you said ric. I don't know if I am more disgusted by that or he would be. Ric is my friend nothing more nothing less."
Damon saw the unsure look on Elijah's face
"In fact, let's go out tonight, you and me. I am taking you on a date."
Elijah raised his eyebrows
"fine, but you just have to find out if Alaric likes you or not. just please for my satisfaction" damon nodded
"fine but stop with those puppy dog eyes. Also no matter what Alaric says I love you Elijah." Damon reminds him. Elijah looked at him, capturing his young ravens lips into a kiss. Damon wrapped his arms around Elijah's neck pulling himself into him closer. Elijah licked the bottom of Damon's lips looking for entrance, Damon denied first teasing him. Elijah brought his hands down Damon's body, trailing his fingers down his back he grabbed his ass and squeezed causing Damon to gasp and open his mouth. Elijah shoved his tongue in his mouth and they both fought to lead the kiss, Elijah pushed them back into a wall and kissed him harder. Elijah tapped the back of Damon's thighs signalling for him to jump, Damon did so and he wrapped his legs around Elijah's waist. Elijah started unbuttoning Damon's shirt to feel his hot skin Damon helped discard his shirt, Elijah took off his own suit jacket. The kiss got hot and heavy Elijah started grazing Damon's neck wanting so badly to share his blood.
"Do it please,"
Damon asked. Elijah showed his vampire face gently grazing Damon's neck with his fangs. damon moaned from the pleasure of the sensation. BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP BLEEP. Elijah returned his face back to normal and pulled away confused with Damon still latched on to him against the wall. Damon's eyes quickly opened.
"The Calzone! It's done"
he said
"mmhmm"
Elijah responded keeping Damon in the same position.
"so you need to let me get down Elijah."
Damon pointed out.
"Yes I do"
Elijah said, smirking, pressing himself closer to Damon, their hips touching. Elijah grinded his hard on, on Damon and Damon's eyes widened. Elijah began kissing up his throat leaving wet open mouthed kisses. Damon looked up and bit his lip to avoid moaning out loud and hoping Elijah would stop. Elijah kept grinning, grinding against HIS raven and leaving marks on his neck and bare shoulder Damon once again let himself relax against Elijah and brought Elijah up to kiss him, he was going to attach his lips to his and then BLEEEEEP! Elijah lifted his head slightly from the corner and glared at whatever was making the noise. Damon finally unwrapped himself and got down from Elijah and mobed Elijah out of the way. He took the dish out of the oven.
"It's perfect, How, I thought the timer already went off"
Elijah asked amazed
"old habit I always put two timers on."
Damon grinned. Elijah tossed Damon his shirt which he quickly put back on and Elijah put his suit jacket on. They adjusted their pants to try and hide as much as they could.
"food is READY!"
Damon called.
"NO I am not going alone. you either come with me or I don't go."
They heard Katherine hiss.
"FINE!"
Bonnie, they could hear
"we will go together."
The guys looked at each other confused and Bonnie and Katherine walked into the kitchen slowly.
"oh thank god. THEY ARE BOTH STILL DRESSED."
Katherine called. Damon rolled his eyes at her and walked out with the food. He set it on the table and everyone took some. they all enjoyed it, Elijah seeing Damon with a new sense of respect learning he was such a skilled chef. when he brought dessert they groaned in pleasure after tasting it.
"This is so good, never tell anyone I admitted THAT."
Tyler moaned loving the cheesecake.
"Damn you have to cook for us more often"
Caroline finished her cheesecake Damon just laughed at all of them.
"well thank you I love cooking."
Elena's eyes lit up with an idea
"We should do this atleast once a week,like a mystic falls tradition. like one big family."
she said excitedly, there was murmur of agreement.
"we are a family."
Jeremy said
"a big complicated one"
he smiled. they all toasted their wine glasses that stefan got from the cellar earlier on
"to family"
they said. They spent the rest of the afternoon giggling, laughing , and spending time together learning things about each other. Elijah and Damon told their friends and family about their relationship, they made it official, It was a truly fun and exciting afternoon and Damon knew the evening would be better for them, him and Elijah. Hopefully.

(A/N - this story is coming to an end. AAAAHHHH I AM SO SAD. I have had so much fun writing this. I hope you enjoy reading this. BUT don't worry it is not done yet we still have to defeat the witches and see what they want with Elijah)