Part 1

In kaliyug

Author's POV

It was same situation in kaliyug as dwarpayug. The only difference was that in dwarpayug one city was tensed and on the other hand in kaliyug whole earth was in tension.

There was one certain family,well it was more like a family which consists of six sisters without any parents. Those six are the only humans on the earth which were excited instead of being tensed or confused.

The youngest twins were packing there bags. Sona being the oldest one ordered her sisters to pack their bags. She said them to keep some snacks two set of clothes mobile phone and charger just in case they will be the one who will go.

Pooja didn't wanted to pack bags as she was the one who was least interested. "Do we seriously need to do all these things. I mean we are not the only humans to walk on the earth. And I am sure that we are not the ones who will go through that stupid idiot useless portal." Pooja whined.

"Shut up, sona Di said that we have to pack bags so we need to. No objections, note that in the mind of yours pooja." Scolded priya. Pooja just rolled her eyes in response.

Chapter completed.
Word count- 210 words.

Short chapter. so here is the chapter vote and comment how was it.