Part 4

Soon pooja came out of her room whole dressed up. Her sisters were shocked and stared at her wide eyed. (She is so gorgeous) they thought at the same time.

Pooja was wearing a black crop-top and black shorts paired with a black leather jacket. She went towards the shoe rack and took out a pair of black knee-high boots. She wore them and was fully ready. Her hair was in a half ponytail and you can clearly get mafia vibes from her.

Pooja looked at her sisters and whispered "I am the mafia" (Sorry guys but I am obsessed with this song. Do search it on youtube if you haven't heard it yet and trust me it is so good) pooja winked at her sisters and smirked.

"LET'S GO GIRLS" shouted meena and Meera causing her elder sisters to chuckle and nod.

The six sisters took their bike's keys and went out. They have four bikes cuz priya and mayra don't know how to ride a bike.

There were four bikes. Pooja, sona, meena and Meera went towards their respective ones. Meera's bike was blue in colour.  Meena's bike was purple in colour. Sona's bike was red in colour with some black stripes on it. Pooja's bike was whole black in colour and the most attractive one.

Priya sat behind meena and mayra sat behind Meera.

Chapter completed.
Word count- 229 words.