Part 10

Author's POV

On their way to the girl's chamber. There was some water on the hallway which was unnoticed by sona.

As she stepped on it she.............................obviously slipped. Sona closed her eyes and waited for her body to hit the floor but nothing like that happened.

Instead of hitting the ground she felt two muscular hands wrapping around her waist preventing her from collapsing on the ground. (Rose's - on the ground. Everything I need is on the ground. Back to the story).

When she opened her eyes sona saw karn looking at her with a worried face. He was the one who saved her from falling. (Justin bieber's- I am the one oyeoooooooyo I am the only one. Sorry guys I got distracted back to the story.)

If karn wasn't there sona would be injured. Realising the close proximity between them sona felt her cheeks warming up. She stood up straight making the eldest pandav do same.

Sona looked at the other side flustered and also trying to hide her blushing cheeks from the Prince.

"Are you alright goddess. You are not injured right. We should go to ved ji." Said karn. Worry evident in his voice making sona blush even more.

She was sure that her face was looking like a tomato by now from how red her cheeks were.

"No need for that prince. I am f-fine." Stuttering at the last word sona said.
Karn was not at all satisfied but still kept a small smile on his dreamy face.

The duo resumed walking again.

Chapter completed.
Vote if you liked. Ignore the grammatical mistakes and typos.