Part 3

After the girls were done packing their bags they came in the living room of their house. Meena sat down on the couch and said "Now what shall we do. There are still two hours till the portal will open". "Let's go on a bike ride. Pooja loves it so her mood will also change." Sona suggested and everyone agreed.

Pooja was going to pick up her bike's key when priya stopped her. "Where are you going pooja first of all go and change. The clothes you are wearing are not ideal for a bike ride." She stated.

Pooja was wearing a full sleeved top with a pencil skirt. She rolled her eyes and goes to her room to change. While pooja is changing I will tell you what rest are wearing. Sona was wearing a pink top and some high waisted jeans. With the topped tucked in. Her hair was in a bun.

Priya was wearing a shirt and pants. Her hair was braided. She looked simple yet elegant.

Mayra was wearing red and white stripped tshirt with some red palazzo. She made two ponytails.

Meena and Meera were wearing same outfits which were dungaree. You can recognise them by face and meena was wearing a white tshirt underneath the dungaree whereas Meera was wearing a peach coloured tshirt.

Chapter completed.
Word count- 220 words.